Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i hope yall werent lying

just put my info in on snkrs and got an instacop  guess nike really did miss me
nerd.gif

if some doodoo piss bronze copper looking gold jordan shows up to my doorstep ganna have to RTS that ish

Got thru on snkrs to. Still waiting on an email tho I've never bought anything off snkrs before so is the whole you got em screen your confirmation?

Last edited:
Was hoping to get them from Villa so I can avoid tax. But ended up copping on DTLR and JJ easily.

Hit on snkrs app...let me see if I can stop payment on One Block Down

Unless someone wants a sz13

Last edited:
Had a 10% code for Villa but was not available after submitting payment. Don't want to pay retail + tax on SNKRS. Oh well saving the code for the Banned 1(if I didn't get these then chances on getting the 1s aren't great, I know lol)

got thru on snkrs fast and easy maybe 2 minues... just was able to double off fnl so maybe that traffic is clearing for those looking still

wow copped 2x from snkrs. Never has been this easy from NDC. Usually they do at least 30 minutes of loading cart or payment error nonsense.

wow copped 2x from snkrs. Never has been this easy from NDC. Usually they do at least 30 minutes of loading cart or payment error nonsense.
I don't have another phone number to confirm my 2nd account since they won't let you skip that option 

Back
Top Bottom