Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

oneness287.com is a scam. ordered size 10. guy claimed he hadn't shipped yet and tracking number says it was delivered. he won't issue refund because of this. I contacted him the day it said delivered and guy said it hadn't been shipped.

Does the tracking even match up with the dates and order? Tell them to check their system for that tracking number and see if the address matches your.

Last edited:
oneness287.com is a scam. ordered size 10. guy claimed he hadn't shipped yet and tracking number says it was delivered. he won't issue refund because of this. I contacted him the day it said delivered and guy said it hadn't been shipped.

Was the delivered address correct and yours? If not then request for refund but if it is contact the freight Carrier start a tracer going. If you need to dispute with your cc company make sure you document all communication with the seller. Good luck

the tracking number that says delivered and the correct address on that tracking # doesnt matter in this case. it only matters if the seller is saying "i shipped. that is the tracking for it. they say delivered to you. not my fault you dont have em". THEN you check on dates and correct address etc to try to nail him on fake sending. but in this case, if i understand correctly, the seller is saying he didnt even ship yet. he still got the kicks.

so the main thing here imo is to make sure he ships and make sure THAT tracking that he admits to actually shipping with, is correct.

J23 app came thru on this restock. Just downloaded the app and it sure has hell already became useful. Doubled up, now I can wear my release day pair.

Last edited:
Ok but what about the dates. tracking numbers can be rehashed into the system. I've ordered something before that said it was delivered but the stuff updated a few days later wit the correct info

That's the key to selling, tell them your price. I can't stand dudes who tell me they have kicks for sale and when I ask how much, they tell me, 'give me an offer.' :stoneface: You tell me to give you an offer, I'm going to lowball, otherwise, just tell me your price.

problem w this is ive given a price and instead of negotiations they just say na..im like , come on man. dudes scared to talk

It's a mass produced item, lower your expectations. Solution is easy, just wear them and you'll forget all about these "flaws"

it's sucks to get brand new shoes like that...
after you wearing it , there is a reason to crease
but no one should get shoes at this condition
this is my opinion...

I've gotten my hands on three pairs straight from Foot Locker, and all three have those 'creases' at the toe box. I don't think they're 'worn' creases.

But does anyone have a pair that isn't like that?

I've gotten my hands on three pairs straight from Foot Locker, and all three have those 'creases' at the toe box. I don't think they're 'worn' creases.

But does anyone have a pair that isn't like that?

my pair from NDC doesnt have any creases thank god. but it does have a long scratch on the right shoes toebox. my SP pair arrives today so i hope theyre good too.

it's sucks to get brand new shoes like that...
after you wearing it , there is a reason to crease
but no one should get shoes at this condition
this is my opinion...

totally agree with this. also agree with the people saying theyre gonna crease anyway when you wear em....but keywords are WHEN YOU WEAR EM. if they look like that after being worn, thats expected. but homie's pair is brand new DS looking non-DS. imo thats unacceptable and should not be expected. and reason i say not expected is because these aint buttery soft leather where u expect there to be creases. you can expect that from the banned ones, but not these.

man efff finishline got errors using paypal and card and then my size sold out :smh: tried to use my rewards too

Back
Top Bottom