Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

houston heads stingy with sheikh codes lol. i posted some once and someone actually PMed me and said not to share in threads because people don't put in the leg work blah blah blah

who gives a fck man? petty mothafckrs

dcb6f67dcf
32b5bfcb05

memorial and galleria, forgot which is which

Edit: Saw quite a few people entering raffles for these. More so than any recent retro release. Back to School and yeezy raffles might have played a part

Indeed. They're the last to share and help but are the first to beg and then piss and moan when nobody gives them a handout.

Not impressed with the product in person, the white leather feels cheap
These will be plentyfull
yo, is it just me or does anyone else hate that friggin lump on the top of the toebox? i assume there was just too much extra leather so they just tucked it under the gold and stictched it up, causing that nasty lump.

ive gotten good pairs, and sometimes i get a pair like that and it makes me cringe....

Last edited:
No there will be a lot because bigger stock numbers, more than cherrys and navy gums
Wouldn't be surprised if these sit

Said late night, was 15 minutes before expiration....the person who I swapped with gave me permission at that time....

Last edited:
No doubt, still holding out a little bit of hope. The sales rep I put my raffle in with told me they were calling yesterday though, we'll see...

Last edited:
^just wait until next week, this was nothing...
Man I was trying to build comradery with us Lone Star state sneakerheads. I'm locked in for gold 11 already. But I will PM Sheihk Galleria codes fro a Parks Mall code next if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom