Air jordan 11 Quick fake check! REPS WILL BE HANDED OUT AS SOON AS YOU ANSWER

royals(2013) or cords? im torn and i cant decide on what to cop!

Last edited:
They look ok. CF bothering me a lil and how big the jumpman looks on the side. Seller won't send any more pics? than he can go scratch. Either he's hiding something or his attitude sucks.Either way its bad business. I'd be quick to look somewhere else 

They look ok. CF bothering me a lil and how big the jumpman looks on the side. Seller won't send any more pics? than he can go scratch. Either he's hiding something or his attitude sucks.Either way its bad business. I'd be quick to look somewhere else 
yeah man i would wonder why the seller wont send more pics. 

the yellowing doesnt look like its enough even for DS and def no more pics is a no go just from a customer service point of view

He's not sending more pix prob bc he's not selling you THESE shoes.. No tagged photos, refuses to take more sounding like a good ol' Bait an Switch to me.. DONT waste your time or $ with this guy.

Yup. Red flag right there for me for sure. If I was the buyer I'd drop those and move on. As a seller myself I provide whatever picture is requested by the buyer.

Yup. Red flag right there for me for sure. If I was the buyer I'd drop those and move on. As a seller myself I provide whatever picture is requested by the buyer.
Agree with from on this one. Anytime a seller doesn't want to send more pics is always a no no. Plus no tags is even worse.

He's not sending more pix prob bc he's not selling you THESE shoes.. No tagged photos, refuses to take more sounding like a good ol' Bait an Switch to me.. DONT waste your time or $ with this guy.
I agree looks like he put up a legit pair but probably gonna send u a fake pair like timmy said lure u in wit a real pair and switch it up on u bump

Back
Top Bottom