Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I’m going to say it for the 3rd time lol. That whole SP timer trick thing, does help you cut the wait time a bit but it’s not why everyone ate on SP. majority ate because not many people knew SP had a FSR of stock on there so late in the day. Thus, there was way less traffic to the site than if everyone in the country knew and tried. Sneaker twitters didn’t know so it wasn’t blasted to all the resellers in the country . I was surprised they didn’t find out i was actually waiting for a tweet to go out and notify everyone about SP but nope,
Nothing for hours And so we knew and ate here. I used to do the timer thing back then not exactly at the 1:50 mark. I would always just randomly hit back and try again and repeat . This “ timer trick” won’t be an easy way to cop on a regular release time when everyone knows, I’ve tried. It helps slightly maybe?but your chances are 1000x boosted when less people are trying and that’s what it was Saturday night. It would of been 80% less Ws on this forum had twitter tweeted tot he world “ fsr of bred 11s on SP now” and every 30 mins tweet “ still sizes left” .

I’m going to say it for the 3rd time lol. That whole SP timer trick thing, does help you cut the wait time a bit but it’s not why everyone ate on SP. majority ate because not many people knew SP had a FSR of stock on there so late in the day. Thus, there was way less traffic to the site than if everyone in the country knew and tried. Sneaker twitters didn’t know so it wasn’t blasted to all the resellers in the country . I was surprised they didn’t find out i was actually waiting for a tweet to go out and notify everyone about SP but nope,
Nothing for hours And so we knew and ate here. I used to do the timer thing back then not exactly at the 1:50 mark. I would always just randomly hit back and try again and repeat . This “ timer trick” won’t be an easy way to cop on a regular release time when everyone knows, I’ve tried. It helps slightly maybe?but your chances are 1000x boosted when less people are trying and that’s what it was Saturday night. It would of been 80% less Ws on this forum had twitter tweeted tot he world “ fsr of bred 11s on SP now” and every 30 mins tweet “ still sizes left” .
dam did SP restock today ?

Has a few gs sizes. Not sure they’re retail.

No shipping notification yet from Nike, BSTN or SP.
Find it interesting that I haven’t got shipping from Nike considering I got through about 1 min after the drop. Seen some west coast NTers already got their pairs from Nike. I wonder if the order in which they fulfill orders is random.
Yeah, it’s weird that they shipped a lot of ours quickly. This is the quickest I’ve had shipped to me from their main warehouse too. Usually 3-5 days. With the Christmas time around the corner, I’m hella surprised that it got here quick.

that wait kills man.Its well worth it though

Last edited:
Jordan is bs with this box. 220 and you can’t give us the 11 box

72FEB034-8EF4-42ED-A4FC-E6F6766BCDEC.gif

Santa is gonna rock these for my family thing this year!
I copped on NDC. I actually had to check out twice, the first go around I had an error message. I ended up placing an order about 30 minutes in. I'm happy with my particular pair. The toe shape seems narrow enough and it dosent seem like I have many "nipples" on the midsole.
Overall I'm happy with the high patent cut, although I dont think the color of the red is close to the OG, these seem a little muted and maybe more opaque than the OGs. I am all for a more narrow toe box closer to the OG shape. I know many of you want the Columbia for the next release but I'm team Cool Grey. Let me know if yall want pics of the latest jam and the latest Concord for comparison.
Hope all of you copped that wanted a pair! 20191216_193526.jpg 20191216_193751.jpg 20191216_193740.jpg 20191216_193723.jpg 20191216_193825.jpg 20191216_193803.jpg

Attachments

• 20191216_193716.jpg
    20191216_193716.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom