Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Maybe it’s just me, but do anyone find the 19’ black/red 11’s to be not comfortable? I was wearing lines today and they appear to have a tight toe box and it’s my true size. The midsole doesn’t feel as soft, either. Usually 11’s are pretty comfortable. I know the 16’ black Concord are more comfortable because they fit a little bit wider on the toe box.

Agreed; mine fit perfect. It takes some time to break-in the midsole, but no real complaints. Actually like the fit much better than the '16 space jams/black concord PEs; those always felt too bulky and clunky to me. Looked great, but never enjoyed wearing them and recently got rid of them.

Agreed; mine fit perfect. It takes some time to break-in the midsole, but no real complaints. Actually like the fit much better than the '16 space jams/black concord PEs; those always felt too bulky and clunky to me. Looked great, but never enjoyed wearing them and recently got rid of them.
That could be it. I only wore them 2 or 3 times at most

Maybe it’s just me, but do anyone find the 19’ black/red 11’s to be not comfortable? I was wearing lines today and they appear to have a tight toe box and it’s my true size. The midsole doesn’t feel as soft, either. Usually 11’s are pretty comfortable. I know the 16’ black Concord are more comfortable because they fit a little bit wider on the toe box.
You’re not alone. My playoffs are the least comfortable of the recent bunch and 2012s were the least comfortable of that bunch. Sucks cuz they are my favorite colorway but I wear them the least.

The 2019 playoff does seem to have a slightly more narrow toe than the Concords, but they feel pretty much the same once break them in.

Yeah out of all the 11s I own the Black and Reds are def the least comfortable. The midsole is so stiff even after all these years I still feel it never broke in.

Yeah out of all the 11s I own the Black and Reds are def the least comfortable. The midsole is so stiff even after all these years I still feel it never broke in.
AJ11 breds and concords are my Grails and personal best sneaker of all time. It's one of the rare sneakers that regardless of where I wear them 90% of people like them. So much so that they aren't shocked at the retail price as much as I anticipate them to be, if at all. From my nephew's school to my great grandmothers nursing home. I love how they look and so do most people.

BUT THE LAST RETROS ARE LITERAL BRICKS!!!!! 😂😂😂

I sold all of mine because I just can't wear them. They literally ruin a good time. I can't just throw some 11s on for grocery store runs. I save them for special occasions and end up regretting the choice Everytime. Only shoe worse are 4s.

AJ11 breds and concords are my Grails and personal best sneaker of all time. It's one of the rare sneakers that regardless of where I wear them 90% of people like them. So much so that they aren't shocked at the retail price as much as I anticipate them to be, if at all. From my nephew's school to my great grandmothers nursing home. I love how they look and so do most people.

BUT THE LAST RETROS ARE LITERAL BRICKS!!!!! 😂😂😂

I sold all of mine because I just can't wear them. They literally ruin a good time. I can't just throw some 11s on for grocery store runs. I save them for special occasions and end up regretting the choice Everytime. Only shoe worse are 4s.
The black and reds I can't say were uncomfortable they just weren't as comfortable as the other 11's I own. I could still wear my pair all day without any major discomfort.

The black and reds I can't say were uncomfortable they just weren't as comfortable as the other 11's I own. I could still wear my pair all day without any major discomfort.
I wish 😮‍💨. I tried true to size and then did a half up when I randomly caught a restock at DTLR on my lunch break. It could just be me but I've never had that issue with 11s and only have that issue with 4s outside of that.

Back
Top Bottom