Air Jordan 11 Retro Bred

The only thing that looks off is the productions dates on the shoes are only about 2- 3weeks and I think that is how alot of early release pairs were.

Early release pair, all early release pairs have a production date within two weeks.

Let me break the tie.  They seem suspect to me as well.

One thing that would immediately put up a red flag to me is all the Chinese writing in the background.  I know you can probably get some legit stuff from Chinese sellers, but 90% of counterfeit goods come from that country.

The other thing that is off is the toe cap.  Take a look at the pic from my Finish Line pair.  The height, width and the opacity on the toecap of the pair you posted is quite different from mine.

Another thing that may help you in the future is my production dates are 06/13/12 to 07/24/12.  I'm not sure how many runs were done with this, though.  And I bet by now the fraudulent pairs have production dates that match the legit ones.

these must be the perfect fakes if they are then
Yeah, it's hard to tell on some of these.  I don't know how everybody classifies those early release pairs, though.  They are pretty on point.  The only thing I noticed that was off after a quick view was that toecap.  If they aren't fake, Jordan Brand quality control is absolute ****.

Fakes ARE becoming better and better in quality. One tell is the 23 on the heel tab. The pre-releases or even fakes are much wider than the release day versions. Gotta be careful!

i was looking at the 23 too and was thinking maybe it should be skinnier, but i thought it was fine

Back
Top Bottom