Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Walterboro... but yes it weird bro... I mean my driver must be taking to scenic route with my pair..lol..

I know I'm not wearing mine during Thanksgiving. It'll be that one kid with fruit punch that will splash you every time. Or that person not paying attention and step back on your kicks...

I was in Atlantic bedding yesterday wearing my 72-10. One of the guys had on CG lows and the other Platinum tints. They looked at me and asked if I hit on the drop, I told them yeah... Dude with the Tints was like "dang man" ain't hit but the other guy hit. Dude was kinda tee'ed off about that!!!

You're from Walterboro? I'm from St. George we're literally right next to each other. Your pair arriving Wednesday doesn't make sense. Me pair is currently in West Columbia.

Yes sir... Big Feet gang we in the building. Keeping posting fellas, I wanna see the pics of these from other angles, lighting, backdrops, different cameras, etc...lol

Making me more eager to get mine... This is truly a great year ending for us to finally get THIS close of a resemblance to the OG. We should of had this 3 years ago leading up until now. This is what Nike remastered program should of been giving us!!!
Indeed. Now waiting on the breds to get the same treatment.

0D29C605-89B8-49CC-AE34-AD8176094441.jpeg

The fact that any of us bought those is kind of laughable in hindsight. I mean I get the whole “well that’s all we had” argument and I actually share that sentiment but come on man lol. The patent height on the 2011 was at hyper troll levels. I mean it just looks so bad compared to the OG and the ‘18. Struggling to understand how/why JB even signed off on those in the first place. The “dip down” at the front/forefoot of the patent leather literally almost touched the damn midsole it was so bad :smh:.

The fact that any of us bought those is kind of laughable in hindsight. I mean I get the whole “well that’s all we had” argument and I actually share that sentiment but come on man lol. The patent height on the 2011 was at hyper troll levels. I mean it just looks so bad compared to the OG and the ‘18. Struggling to understand how/why JB even signed off on those in the first place. The “dip down” at the front/forefoot of the patent leather literally almost touched the damn midsole it was so bad :smh:.
Agreed. It was very bad. Probably their big plan to drop a slew of garbage patent height 11s make some mad bread off that. Then re-introduce what we all really wanted. I bought a few pairs between that era but I always let them go because coming from the OG/2000 era it was just so wrong. The thing that puzzles me is so many people I know hate the higher cut saying it looks aweful....like I know this pair is super rare and all and I have mad love for J and his collection but the patent height and skinny toe box is some serious ***kery.

CBF48F2A-506A-4B0A-BC4C-85441654FAED.png

Because they could and did. They knew we would eat up anything they served especially an XI retro release. They went cheap, added that fancy box and laughed all the way to the bank. Plus they still had Nike Air on retros in their back pocket to use when the time was right and knew they could do it all over again “remastered”.

The wl82’s have pretty nice thick rope laces imo, haven’t gotten my concords in hand yet but hopefully they’re a nice thick lace

I remember my og Columbia’s having super chunky laces. They were all the same for the most part but I remember some ogs having a little extra

Still can’t beli I got Columbia’s at Ross in a size 11.5 in 1998 for 39.99. I shoulda kept them but I beat them to death

Bohanmyl are the 2018s as heavy as the OGs? The pair from 95 is super heavy.

Looking back at the 2011, outside of the overall quality of the shoe and that horrendous shape/PL cut, one of the biggest things that bothered me about that shoe was the toecap. That milky toe cap BS just looks bad, especially as the shoe ages. It just looks fake-ish to me.

Mine were delivered today along with the ROY 1s, but I’m at the office.

I’m pretty excited for these but I personally prefer the lower PL cut.

The patent leather height bothered me the most in 2011. It was not a deal breaker in 2009 because the jams was all black. The paper think pl with the white upper looked terrible. They looked really cheap too.

Btw, I want the next Space Jam to be Royal Blue, High PL, and stitched 23. I know it’s not 100% OG, but folks from my era loved the royal blue hits.

Back
Top Bottom