Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Drug dealing never leaves some people. Until they doing double digits or life. It’s an ignorant mindset. Whether you big or small. It’s really a smh to people who understand.

B4778C14-0D8A-438C-BD0F-5072A44BDFFE.gif

I ain’t stutter.
The adjustment and saturation of the shoe game lowers the internal and external value of the product.

You used to worry about having to grab a pair of Js, now you can just get them. More reason to actually wear them and not let them sit and rot.

Jordan’s are kind of disposable in the fashion sense of things.

Lol I try to always get my kids things that I could never get when I was a kid. Right or wrong I like to spoil them if I can.
She’s always been my little sneakerhead, taking after her old man, her name is Jordyn for a reason :lol:
I tried that on my son. Hes 20 now and never cared at all. He would wear Spaldings at this point. Took my mom a few weeks ago in my extra room with my shoes and she started laughing because she never thought I was that serious about this. I told her this is what happens for telling me no all those years.:lol:

Ordered some shorts from Nike and it has gray “just do it” and swoosh print on the bag, pretty discreet compared to a blatant swoosh on a shoe box.

But I rather have them print in a blank box or bag. Especially with the holiday season just starting.

955CEFDD-60DC-48C0-AEB6-ACD7D1A141D3.jpeg

Ordered some shorts from Nike and it has gray “just do it” and swoosh print on the bag, pretty discreet compared to a blatant swoosh on a shoe box.

But I rather have them print in a blank box or bag. Especially with the holiday season just starting.

it's kinda like daring a criminal tho

not really...its readin jus steal it to a package thief :lol:

Back
Top Bottom