Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Coming back into thread and reading the last three pages like
8A4C1A71-AD45-41D6-80BB-CB668A5EFA8E.gif

Can someone who already has these in a size 12 post their box label? I’m trying to see something.

Not talking to you Ryan Griffin.

Legit check. Someone contacted me because they got a pair from Fineline1721 but noticed his font is slim compared to others.

Tell them they're legit, Fineline secures his pairs from FootLocker and other authorized retailers early (though he pays a hefty fee). He has shown receipts and all. Unless the person didn't really secure his pair from Fineline.

Tell them they're legit, Fineline secures his pairs from FootLocker and other authorized retailers early (though he pays a hefty fee). He has shown receipts and all. Unless the person didn't really secure his pair from Fineline.
That’s what I told him, but if that’s the case, that means Jordan Brand is using different fonts for these. I saw about 10 other pairs that had the same font as yours. His looks like this
B9186C2E-3B00-4A39-958B-34DE4D5EBA69.jpeg

His shoes look real though.

That’s what I told him, but if that’s the case, that means Jordan Brand is using different fonts for these. I saw about 10 other pairs that had the same font as yours. His looks like this
B9186C2E-3B00-4A39-958B-34DE4D5EBA69.jpeg

His shoes look real though.
i work in a supply chain, and we buy packaging/labels from the same companies that supply the likes of nike, adidas, china, and just about every other manufacturer of everything, and this label thing is probably insignificant. some dude at the print shop screwed up the print setting on a batch of labels, and it's close enough to spec that nobody cares. packaging, in general, has a 1.5% QA failure rate, at a minimum, because it's too expensive to hand sort every case and label. i used to laugh when people were scrutinizing box labels to the Nth degree. out of 100,000 pairs of shoes, 1500 are going to have some issue, just because of the statistics of the packaging issues that are allowed to pass through to market.

i work in a supply chain, and we buy packaging/labels from the same companies that supply the likes of nike, adidas, china, and just about every other manufacturer of everything, and this label thing is probably insignificant. some dude at the print shop screwed up the print setting on a batch of labels, and it's close enough to spec that nobody cares. packaging, in general, has a 1.5% QA failure rate, at a minimum, because it's too expensive to hand sort every case and label. i used to laugh when people were scrutinizing box labels to the Nth degree. out of 100,000 pairs of shoes, 1500 are going to have some issue, just because of the statistics of the packaging issues that are allowed to pass through to market.
This is absolutely true, however Nikes box labels are usually very consistent.

True to size for me. That’s cool that everyone is eating early. The official release day is gonna be really dope. I hope everyone eats.

Back
Top Bottom