Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

My bro just sent me a pic of his originals talking about restoring them and sitting out this release lol

20181130_173616_1543621082439.jpg

:lol:

My bro just sent me a pic of his originals talking about restoring them and sitting out this release lol

All good with the restore attempt. But I think anyone thats a Jordan XI fan in any way, should get this release. Especially fans of the original.
I would regret if I didnt. I really dont think we will see 45s again. Not even about the 45. The shoe itself is a cant miss.

All good with the restore attempt. But I think anyone thats a Jordan XI fan in any way, should get this release. Especially fans of the original.
I been trying to tell this man this for the past week lol. He's been DYING for this shoe to release for a while. He was heavy into shoes when Jordan was playing but no longer at this point in his life.

Been talking about copping cheaper Team Jordan b's that knocks off the PL look.

I can't let him do this to himself lol.

I been trying to tell this man this for the past week lol. He's been DYING for this shoe to release for a while. He was heavy into shoes when Jordan was playing but no longer at this point in his life.

Been talking about copping cheaper Team Jordan b's that knocks off the PL look.

I can't let him do this to himself lol.
You need to convince your boy.:lol:

hell nah,,no shipping for me,,,im copping at the store baby

Haha
Yeah even better
If they pull a damaged box outta the back...lol
Hopefully we should be good on the footapps
We almost there...
It’s gonna be raining codes in here that’s for sure

Oh really? Never seen that sample before. Can you post a link to when these have been shown before? Never seen it.

Also

Jams 09——> 2016
Concords 2011 ——> 2018
Bred 2012——> 2019

7 years in between each last and new release...
I hope you wrong cuz i need a fresh pair of CGs. My 2010s lookin disgustin. RIP CGs.

Other than the 2008 CDP I’ve never had a pair flake off or come off. Unless your jamming your foot into the shoe and rubbing the 23/45. I can’t see it coming off. My personal experience at least

I did miss that. Not very encouraging but also not a big surprise. Most things in this world aren't what you imagine them to be when you get a chance to "see how the sausage is made." That said, if that's all true, 55 shoes per hour? Can't imagine it's hard to sneak some fakes through, then.
Got be some fakes getting pass I thought they took there time

Got be some fakes getting pass I thought they took there time
who lied to you? a video or two by complex and someone else posted a video of how they legit check

since then, im not buying anymore from them. ill sell all day because I get my money in my bank account in 2 days but buying? yea ill pass

goat is the one that takes their sweet *** time legit checking the shoes and may be thats the reason why you technically pay more thru them but peace of mind matters especially with these fakes getting better and better especially these XI which I swear to you, I can't tell a difference

That's what I love about XI's that doesn't get talked about a lot. They can last a LONG time if the shoe isn't beat to smithereens. If you know how to restore and fix sneakers, you can fix an old pair so they look damn near new. The only thing you can't fix is the PL if it cracks, but other than that, the shoe can be restored no matter how old. The XI midsole is truly GOAT.

who lied to you? a video or two by complex and someone else posted a video of how they legit check

since then, im not buying anymore from them. ill sell all day because I get my money in my bank account in 2 days but buying? yea ill pass

goat is the one that takes their sweet *** time legit checking the shoes and may be thats the reason why you technically pay more thru them but peace of mind matters especially with these fakes getting better and better especially these XI which I swear to you, I can't tell a difference

i think tonyd2wild posted a video of the authenticating process. it was quick asf. it was bing bang boom done on to the next pair. i initially thought they did it that way for the sake of the video and things moving along, but now i know thats the actual process :lol:

i think tonyd2wild posted a video of the authenticating process. it was quick asf. it was bing bang boom done on to the next pair. i initially thought they did it that way for the sake of the video and things moving along, but now i know thats the actual process :lol:

I mean bruh, my **** gets delivered 10am and I get cashed out at 11:45am

I know they got several hundred shoes in with mine

at least with goat takes half a day if not longer and they prob moving less than stockX but still a lot

I only use stockX to sell since its much easier to sell damaged boxes, missing items, even blemished shoes, as well as quick pay out but I suggest some of you guys look elsewhere when actually buying. Way too many mistakes and its been posted a few times lately with people on reddit getting fake sneakers through them as recent as 2 weeks ago

I mean bruh, my **** gets delivered 10am and I get cashed out at 11:45am

I know they got several hundred shoes in with mine

at least with goat takes half a day if not longer and they prob moving less than stockX but still a lot

I only use stockX to sell since its much easier to sell damaged boxes, missing items, even blemished shoes, as well as quick pay out but I suggest some of you guys look elsewhere when actually buying. Way too many mistakes and its been posted a few times lately with people on reddit getting fake sneakers through them as recent as 2 weeks ago

ive never copped from stockx. dont plan to now. im gonna stick to goat.

I will say this.... recently sold a pair of sneakers and it was sent to jersey ..... it reached jersey by mid day .... about 24 hours I got cashed out

Detroit own would be received in the morning like 7 am .... by 8 am I was cashing out ....

If you know about sneakers you shouldn’t have an issue ..... I don’t think everyone knows about sneakers .... sadness

The thing that I always wondered was how does one qualify to authenticate.? I mean how does that go? Anyone can go in and say "hey im a sneakerhead". What qualifications are there needed to be an authenticator at Goat or Stock X?

Back
Top Bottom