Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

This is about Champs to be specific. Is the app messed up or what? A glitch perhaps? I inputted 90230 as my location which is coincidentally my residential location and it properly shows that Fox Hills Mall as the closest store to me, 3rd St Promenade in Santa Monica as the second closest, and South Bay Galleria in Redondo Beach as the third closest to me all based on mileage and proximity.

But after I made the selections for the 3 stores official, it's like backwards! My selected stores now state 1.07 miles with South Bay Galleria, 10.48 miles with Fox Hills Mall, and 12.42 miles with Santa Monica! How inaccurate after I made the selections.The weird coincidence is I was successful with my reservations at South Bay Galleria for the 2016 Space Jam and Jordan XI Jeter low last May. And those were the last 2 reservations I engaged in too.

Now that I have a 10 minute head start, I wouldn't be shocked if I get selected to acquire these Concord XI at South Bay Galleria location based on my prior history. Anyone else have this transpire with them with these apps? I really prefer Fox Hills Mall since it's literally down the street from my residency. Isn't the app supposed to base your pickup location based on closest proximity for you? I mean isn't that what we have technology for?

downloadfile-1.gif

for the NTers that actually played HS or college basketball in Jordans have to remember all the suicide sprints and running / condiitioning in practice. These retro Js are not meant for high mileage or conditioning, but we did it back in the day. ...wearing bricks on our feet for hours every day

for the NTers that actually played HS or college basketball in Jordans have to remember all the suicide sprints and running / condiitioning in practice. These retro Js are not meant for high mileage or conditioning, but we did it back in the day. ...wearing bricks on our feet for hours every day
Honestly they were made way better back in the day

This is about Champs to be specific. Is the app messed up or what? A glitch perhaps? I inputted 90230 as my location which is coincidentally my residential location and it properly shows that Fox Hills Mall as the closest store to me, 3rd St Promenade in Santa Monica as the second closest, and South Bay Galleria in Redondo Beach as the third closest to me all based on mileage and proximity.

But after I made the selections for the 3 stores official, it's like backwards! My selected stores now state 1.07 miles with South Bay Galleria, 10.48 miles with Fox Hills Mall, and 12.42 miles with Santa Monica! How inaccurate after I made the selections.The weird coincidence is I was successful with my reservations at South Bay Galleria for the 2016 Space Jam and Jordan XI Jeter low last May. And those were the last 2 reservations I engaged in too.

Now that I have a 10 minute head start, I wouldn't be shocked if I get selected to acquire these Concord XI at South Bay Galleria location based on my prior history. Anyone else have this transpire with them with these apps? I really prefer Fox Hills Mall since it's literally down the street from my residency. Isn't the app supposed to base your pickup location based on closest proximity for you? I mean isn't that what we have technology for?

It’s not based on how close you are to any given store. As long as you have the stores you want selected you should be fine. It auto updates the zip code to the zip code of one of the stores you selected after you confirm your entry. It’s apart of the process. Jeez have some of you guys ever used the app reservation? It’s been rolled out for years now, my god lol.

Just called my local footlocker, they said the app should be updated later tonight or tomorrow. First time reserving on the apps. I usually hit on Nike/SNKRS or bust. So we can raffle how many locations through the app?

Imagine how many pairs some of us would buy if they were still this price
1976047A-3100-44C3-AC53-4B675196243D.jpeg
This pic within that eastbay mag will always make me laugh. Because at the time I got the magazine in 1995, that was the only time I had the balls to get into my moms purse, grab her credit card and attempt to order from them. I was 15 btw. My older sister told me if I did it my stepdad would tear the shoes up in front of me and probably beat the hell out of me. I called eastbay anyway. They were all gone in a size 10. So I hung up and slide the card back into moms purse when she wasnt around it. Maybe it all was for the good lol. She never knew until years later of that. Its funny now, but that would have been some serious heat if it all went the I wanted it to. I probably would have never seen the pair and caught the beating any way. It was my only attempt ever to do anything like that.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom