Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

:lol:
Member you kept asking me for a ride home while I was playing and I stopped and let you have it ?
T9UlKR9.gif

Yoooooooo I if this **** really happens I’m grabbing 3 pairs again...This really the best 11 ever made. I think they just clowning tho
44B10EF2-4D51-4A5E-A7C6-830F255FE954.png

Skip to 20:30 of the video...unbreakable kicks was in houston over the weekend at one of the malls....and a store had the infrared 6 on display that drop next year with the nike air on back and the possible bred 11's that drop next year with the high pl cut!!!!!

Skip to 20:30 of the video...unbreakable kicks was in houston over the weekend at one of the malls....and a store had the infrared 6 on display that drop next year with the nike air on back and the possible bred 11's that drop next year with the high pl cut!!!!!

That store is footaction in galleria mall in Houston, those are previous retros ain’t nothing new. I’ve been in that store to pick up the 33s.

#fakenews

That store is footaction in galleria mall in Houston, those are previous retros ain’t nothing new. I’ve been in that store to pick up the 33s.

#fakenews
So you're telling me that that's an OG pair of 11's because no retro bred 11 has had the high pl cut that i can remember??

I'll rather have a new Cool Grey before the Bred's...with the Bred Iv's, and Infrared 6's dropping Imma be cool on blck/red shoes.

Playoff XI's are the last thing I need.. my 2012 pair still looks brand new after a ton of wears. Cool Grey, on the other hand, definitely need a re-up on those.

I don't think any top 11 list is wrong,unless you have something wild like the win like the 72 & 10's as your #1 it all comes down to personal preference...I'm not a huge fan of red and Its a lot of other blk/red Jordan's I'd rather wear than the Breds (1's,3's,4's, and 6's)

Back
Top Bottom