Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Lol what new shoes that just dropped that got the finish line app busy....smh i just want to know if i got my pair!!!

lmao finishline cant even handle people checking their raffles smfh
They are pathetic! There's so many ways to make an app more efficient. This stuff is why they sold the company and consistently took quarterly loses. Their inefficiency makes it so difficult to confirm or make a purchase. Imagine the people that just want to order their kids some athletic gear on their lunch break right now.

3C040421-CBF8-444C-96E3-7C4D85387856.png
E4AAF630-FFE7-4AA6-9299-68728EAAEE9C.png
P
upload_2018-12-2_16-21-42.png

Since you wanted to address me, i’ll post again what was shared. I’ll even quote it:

“A new App Launch Reservation Porcedure...”

No tweak/change there papi? Explain to me how this is the same App reserve repocedure.

When has a Saturday release had a Monday reserve begin time.

You want to sit here and judge/throw shade acting like this is isn’t the shoe everyone and their mother has been waiting for? You wanna pop off on a message board? Go ahead; get your rocks off.

But get your facts straight: this is not the usual way FTL has done things. If they want to do a different thing, they should have done it on a less important release.

Do bother quoting/replying to me cause i’m Not going to respond.

Leave Jesus out of this by the way; it’s only shoes.
pre
Did they re do the FTL app? I don't see where to put in for the raffle or anything. I just see a tab with Upcoming but doesn't show where you can actually get headstarts or anything.
try again it up I’m about to head to the mall and get that last minute.It good to have that platinum vip status help a lot on big release I only enter it 2 times this year on bc3 and bred toe 1 won both my friends enter with just regular vip status on both and took the L’s both time

Why does FNL even have a countdown
When the time is up you gotta wait again for a notification lol
Could be 1 min
Could be 6 hours smh

Did they re do the FTL app? I don't see where to put in for the raffle or anything. I just see a tab with Upcoming but doesn't show where you can actually get headstarts or anything.

If you have the updated app, at the bottom right, select more, then launch locator. Select your stores & sizes. Then it should bring you back to the launch locator screen. Just click view in countdowns & that's where you can enter the code.

Back
Top Bottom