Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That was 7 years ago. Things change. Black Cement 3s were easy to cop, some people even copped on discount!

I"m not saying people should sleep, but between SNKRS app, Foot Action app, Foot Locker app, Champs app, and literally dozens of websites ... it shouldn't be too difficult if you put in a little effort.
BC3s are an iconic shoe no doubt
but in terms of hype concord 11s sit at the top

I failed to get the '95 PE's in 2016 despite people saying how easy they'd be to get due to the mass production. Though I myself was to blame for thinking I could buy them on footlockers site after manually copping the black toes there that the 11's would be easy. Site bricked at light speed and then I caught an eastbay restock and had my card rejected. Gave up on them after that. :lol:

Tl;dr these are Concords and everyone and their grandparents will be out for these. Striking out on these is possible but HIGHLY unlikely if you put in even the slightest bit of effort.

Good lookin out on those codes!

Win Like 96's had a million pairs too....IMO everyone who wants these will get them...

unless you're a lazy ****

Man yall forgetting them Bots. Anything online is sketchy on the initial release. There are real resellers that are looking to buy 50 pairs and up.
Bots cause havoc on release day on most local foot sites Ftl,Eastbay,FNL,FA. Restocks too.

I failed to get the '95 PE's in 2016 despite people saying how easy they'd be to get due to the mass production. Though I myself was to blame for thinking I could buy them on footlockers site after manually copping the black toes there that the 11's would be easy. Site bricked at light speed and then I caught an eastbay restock and had my card rejected. Gave up on them after that. :lol:

Tl;dr these are Concords and everyone and their grandparents will be out for these. Striking out on these is possible but HIGHLY unlikely if you put in even the slightest bit of effort.
I didn’t win one single raffle for space jams. If I didn’t get the Nike Reservation, I still wouldn’t have a pair.

I didn’t win one single raffle for space jams. If I didn’t get the Nike Reservation, I still wouldn’t have a pair.
That was one for the first shoes that I wanted when I got into the scene and I was lucky to hit two raffles and score on SNKRS. I don't care that it was plentiful, space jams will always be a classic just like these concords

77483289-B73F-43C8-BC5D-DDEC23FA5159.png
Where? I still need my TTS 9. I've had 9.5 since release day, and I'm still trying to trade. Trying to avoid selling fees on 9.5, just to re-buy a 9.

Nowhere near retail...maybe locally but I doubt it

I don't think the Bc3 and Concord comparison is anywhere near viable. The BC3 is really only appreciated by people who genuinely like kicks, I don't think I know one person who's only pair of Jordan's are a pair of 3's...I can name countless people who only by one Jordan a year and its the holiday 11.

Just entered in store raffle...i mean the store is 5 mins from where i live so why not....they had that black and white jordan tee for sale...looks even better in person...almost copped but that $50 price tag said keep walking...at least til you get the shoes lol...

a lot of people will be disappointed on saturday ,,,,,,, yes there may be some shops here and there with a size or 2 available , but by mid day saturday , these will be dried up

Back
Top Bottom