Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

74wo.gif

Man this **** was so hard. He was really putting cats in the popcorn machine :lol:

Last edited:
Nothing from SNS yet. I asked for a size 12.5.
Me to smh, :smh: and I’m starting to now think that maybe Nike is not producing them in a 12.5 they’ve skipped that size on a few releases this past year. I’m wondering if I woulda hit with the size 12

I used to do that tip toe pump fake just like that in practice because I could palm the ball, tried it in the game and NOPE travelling. You know its good when you fake the refs out.

If the guy is bellied up on you and you 'jump' up on your tip toes, to him it looks like you left the floor because of his perspective. Its works everytime. A longer foot helps the illusion.

I used to do that tip toe pump fake just like that in practice because I could palm the ball, tried it in the game and NOPE travelling. You know its good when you fake the refs out.

If the guy is bellied up on you and you 'jump' up on your tip toes, to him it looks like you left the floor because of his perspective. Its works everytime. A longer foot helps the illusion.
Post the vids bro
I know you got them on your phone

Back
Top Bottom