Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Probably about the same. But don't let that determine whether you are buying these and how many. My favorite XI's are the Win Like 82's and I could not care less about the history and popularity.

yes sir, i am just preparing myself for an L if these are really popular and availability is not as high as the space jams, but since people are saying they will be more readily available, i'm excited and am in for a pair, because i like the model of the xi, not because people are getting them :smile:

Bred Concord and Space Jam are the most popular 11 from the vantage point. The Cool Grey is next in line, followed by the other colorways. Since the 11 is already ridiculously popular, there’s no way to tell if this upcoming release will have more hype than ever before. Social media and or news coverage will certainly inflate the hype illusion, thus appearing as more hype. These will be hyped up, that’s all we know.

Concords are easily the most sought after of all the 11s. They are making a ton of these because of this. 2011 was absolute madness. I have no idea what their prod #s will be. But they better be WAY more than the 45s. As far as popularity, this shoe is on its own planet. Do I think they will be obtainable? Sure, but not days after release. JB will hype this up more than what they did with the 45 jams. They probably have already started to make them.

Concords are easily the most sought after of all the 11s. They are making a ton of these because of this. 2011 was absolute madness. I have no idea what their prod #s will be. But they better be WAY more than the 45s. As far as popularity, this shoe is on its own planet. Do I think they will be obtainable? Sure, but not days after release. JB will hype this up more than what they did with the 45 jams. They probably have already started to make them.
It’s because of a possible(impending) gimmick that I doubt these will have the OG box or the draw box. Possibly a gimmicky version of the OG box.

How did I know this thread was going to just be grown men whining about mesh heights and toe boxes before I even opened it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Feel like the sneaker culture is too mainstream today for something like that to happen now.

Doesn’t make since to call a black and red shoe “concords” since deep concord is a shade of purple lol.

I have had some at work ask me about the "white space jams" that are coming out later this year. It really don't bother me. They aren't into this like I am and really don't want to be "that guy" that always corrects them. I just simply say yeah, sometime in Dec. Its the people that act like they know everything about a shoe or shoes are what is irritating. I get that at a lot of shoe stores. Guys rambling on with incorrect history and names of shoes. I just got informed the other day by a Finish Line employee that MJ never even played in the shadow 10s so he don't think they will sell well at all. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I have had some at work ask me about the "white space jams" that are coming out later this year. It really don't bother me. They aren't into this like I am and really don't want to be "that guy" that always corrects them. I just simply say yeah, sometime in Dec. Its the people that act like they know everything about a shoe or shoes are what is irritating. I get that at a lot of shoe stores. Guys rambling on with incorrect history and names of shoes. I just got informed the other day by a Finish Line employee that MJ never even played in the shadow 10s so he don't think they will sell well at all. :rolleyes

did you correct the guy at finishline?

I would be able to bite my tongue hearing his bs until he says that last part as Im walking out the store. Id have stopped dead in my tracks.

same thing

went into niketown SF, asked for zoom witness, dude had no idea those were dropping.
then to adidas SF, guy was rocking some yeesys, asked him about harden vol 1 IBAS colorway, no idea.....sigh

i didn't say anything since i'm also a noob, so i just walked out disappointed...

same thing

went into niketown SF, asked for zoom witness, dude had no idea those were dropping.
then to adidas SF, guy was rocking some yeesys, asked him about harden vol 1 IBAS colorway, no idea.....sigh

i didn't say anything since i'm also a noob, so i just walked out disappointed...

At least you know what you're talking about. Noob or not at least you're doing it right.

Footlocker footaction champs etc. employees probably know the least about shoes. And have some of the worst hot takes you’ll ever hear.
Myself as well. Especially when they ask you if your pair is fake when the pair I have on was purchased in the vary store they work in. The only time I ever got righteous on a employee is when I was told my pair was fake. I was wearing white varsity 6s. I asked him how old he was. He told me his age and I let him know I have been purchasing Jordans in this store longer than he s been alive. He was young and cocky like most of us were. But I couldn't stand for his lack of knowledge and cockiness at the same time. I got several more but I wont derail.

Back
Top Bottom