Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

dang smh.. My strings are laced the wrong way.. there “going back”...
dang NT my PL slightly off on my left shoe compared to my right shoe smh there “going back”..
dang man I complained dang near all week about check in codes.. reservevations & FNL screwing me..only to finally GET a PAIR.. and now there “going back” cause the 45 not level to my ankle when I put my foot in :rofl::lol:

Yall killing me man.. Just be happy with ya 4 plus pairs and leave the complaints to people who couldnt score a pair!

I wonder how long JB is going to keep milking the retro train?
giphy.webp

then nike once mike's gone

dang smh.. My strings are laced the wrong way.. there “going back”...
dang NT my PL slightly off on my left shoe compared to my right shoe smh there “going back”..
dang man I complained dang near all week about check in codes.. reservevations & FNL screwing me..only to finally GET a PAIR.. and now there “going back” cause the 45 not level to my ankle when I put my foot in :rofl::lol:

Yall killing me man.. Just be happy with ya 4 plus pairs and leave the complaints to people who couldnt score a pair!
I usually don’t care to much since ur trying to be funny lol.. but my patent leather cut is way off lol.. they look like two different shoes.. so I sold them for 300 ..

I did, but I’m in Long Beach, CA. However, I had them shipped to my work which is about 30 minutes away. I had two missed calls (I don’t answer calls from numbers I don’t recognize) from the courier, then he sent me a text. I’ll just get them on Monday.

Wtf I’m in LBC and Nike hit me with standard shipping . . not even the regular free 2 day -.-

Got my pair from FTL earlier , 45 is a bit off on right shoe . Other than that and the weird dimples - I’m so hyped . . been a long time coming . Can’t wait for the possible cool grey / breds next year . Gonna keep a look out for a decent priced Pantone + Cap & Gown + Space Jam next year .

I usually don’t care to much since ur trying to be funny lol.. but my patent leather cut is way off lol.. they look like two different shoes.. so I sold them for 300 ..
kudos
Here is my pair! I dont care if mines is off or not still look good regardless..its not like mfs gone be like “Aye yo PL off by 3/4s”

Attachments

• E4F66247-0C7A-4C77-B1B3-2324DE1E31B9.jpeg
    E4F66247-0C7A-4C77-B1B3-2324DE1E31B9.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 44
Lots. These are much closer to the ogs. Granted it’s been like 18 years since I had a pair of og Concords, but these def look and feel like the og. The 2011 incarnation is but a shadow of how the 11 should be with its low cut patent and cheaper materials.

From the top of my head. Higher patent cut, #45, proper facing jumpman, OG box.

When you these and the 2011 side by side. You will see a drastic difference.
Forgot who I purchased the 2000 pair from during SC days, but put a lot of work into to get them in wearable condition. RIT, SeaGlow, etc. A lot of other stuff, but that's besides the point.

Do wonder why they went Bred over Cool Grey for 2019 as far as mid 11s.

Wtf I’m in LBC and Nike hit me with standard shipping . . not even the regular free 2 day -.-

Got my pair from FTL earlier , 45 is a bit off on right shoe . Other than that and the weird dimples - I’m so hyped . . been a long time coming . Can’t wait for the possible cool grey / breds next year . Gonna keep a look out for a decent priced Pantone + Cap & Gown + Space Jam next year .
what weird dimples are you reffering to? on the white part toward the bottom?

kudos
Here is my pair! I dont care if mines is off or not still look good regardless..its not like mfs gone be like “Aye yo PL off by 3/4s”
Ok that’s cool.. if I pay 220 for shoes that’s two different patent leather cuts that’s no where close and I want to take back or sale what’s the prob lol?? And I don’t care what others think it’s about me knowing the shoes look totally different after I paid 220

Ok that’s cool.. if I pay 220 for shoes that’s two different patent leather cuts that’s no where close and I want to take back or sale what’s the prob lol?? And I don’t care what others think it’s about me knowing the shoes look totally different after I paid 220
Broooo I dont care honestly.. i was just tired of all the complaining.

The release is over and now everyone is here to joke, laugh, troll and poke at everything little thing to get some comedy or rises out of people.
Don’t take it personal, and def return your pair and get a new one if it bugs you.
The good thing is that should be fairly easy to do with so many made.

Back
Top Bottom