Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

F22FD471-B315-4A97-81D5-00A8C411E91E.jpeg
4FBC1F01-8AF3-41FF-AF80-D2B99BC3DACB.jpeg
I’ve never tied my 11’s. I always sloppy lace them. To each his/her own but I just hate seeing people wear them laced so tight that it’s looks like they’re about to do some warm ups in the lay up line LOL. Tape over the NIKE AIR protect it from flaking off at all cost.

No way they stay on your foot without being tied to some degree... hate seeing people’s heels flopping out there kicks... looks sloppy and childish af.

Did u use two pieces? If not you can't rip the tape off without the text peeling

Yeah I used 2 but trust me I won’t be ripping it off. I won’t be wearing them until the summer anyway. I think they look the best with nba shorts.

No way they stay on your foot without being tied to some degree... hate seeing people’s heels flopping out there kicks... looks sloppy and childish af.
They don’t flop. My 9.5 fits like a glove. I know what you mean though I hate seeing sneakers flopping as well.

'16 Space Jam and '18 Concord review

Patent leather thickness and sizing.... Check it out!!!

The patent leather does feel somewhat thin on the toe box, like you can flex it if you wiggle your toes.

Can’t say I agree about the sizing though, these feel tts to me. Slightly snug, but def not enough to make me go up a half size.

black cement IV and the black infrared VI if done correctly

also the black red XI holiday release

notice every shoe is black and red

I don’t think the IV or VI will top Concords, as coveted as they are.

The playoff XI could though. I remember in ‘96 the Concords sold steadily but were available for a good while before they sold out. The Colombia was the second colorway (released Jan or Feb) and I still remember Concords being in store when those dropped. It was the black red XI that blew everyone away. They dropped in April 1996 and were gone almost everywhere within a couple days. It was pretty much the first Jordan to sell out almost instantly, a prelude for what was to come a few years later. GOAT shoe for me.

Is it me or was everyone out there tryin to cop a sz 13 to resell.. it's usually the last size to sell out..

Back
Top Bottom