Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Called DHL about my missing/stolen package. They said yes it was marked as delivered, but they don't know specifics about who delivered it and where it was delivered because they forwarded it to a private company they can't name for the final delivery and told me to contact Nike. The hell? **** DHL man.

Chatted with a Nike rep and they said they'd do an investigation and get back to me in 3-5 days with a response and refund. Guess I gotta keep an eye out on restocks once the refund comes through.
DHL trash :lol: they can't admit they screwed up since they gave it to a private company to deliver? clearly their fault

6FE306AA-4EAB-4BA3-98F0-F301EFD8D900.jpeg
Any 9.5 on any US sites? Just got a pair from hibbett and one of the jumpman is sitting lower than the other.
If one were to quibble...

Called DHL about my missing/stolen package. They said yes it was marked as delivered, but they don't know specifics about who delivered it and where it was delivered because they forwarded it to a private company they can't name for the final delivery and told me to contact Nike. The hell? **** DHL man.

Chatted with a Nike rep and they said they'd do an investigation and get back to me in 3-5 days with a response and refund. Guess I gotta keep an eye out on restocks once the refund comes through.
Kinda had a similar experience with my Seasames except I didn't order from Adidas, I ordered from Hibbetts. And they didn't use DHL, they used UPS.

Since it was UPS, I set up the delivery to be held at a UPS store as I do with all UPS deliveries. But I was never able to set the preference on the Seasames delivery without paying a fee. The day prior to UPS's scheduled delivery, I called them to see why I could not have it held at a store and they said it was due to a shipping preference set by Hibbetts. UPS was delivering the package on the receiving date provided to me as well except they were delivering it to USPS. USPS delivered it next day.

Did DHL at least provide the 3rd party who was supposed to make the delivery? I gave the UPS person I spoke with hell for not giving my the physical address the package was being sent to, but at least they let me know it was going to be sent to USPS.

I chalked it up to the fact that these companies are shipping a ton of stuff and UPS and FedEx uses all sorts of methods to get the packages delivered, especially this time of year. Happy it was sent to USPS as opposed to one of those Paid Through App "Contractors" making deliveries out of their own cars.

Last edited:
from my experience, DHL sometimes hand off their stuff to OnTrac, and i've had both good and bad experience with OnTrac. but i am surprised because DHL usually delivers their own packages. maybe they are regional in the states?

Kinda had a similar experience with my Seasames except I didn't order from Adidas, I ordered from Hibbetts. And they didn't use DHL, they used UPS.

Since it was UPS, I set up the delivery to be held at a UPS store as I do with all UPS deliveries. But I was never able to set the preference on the Seasames delivery without paying a fee. The day prior to UPS's scheduled delivery, I called them to see why I could not have it held at a store and they said it was due to a shipping preference set by Hibbetts. UPS was delivering the package on the receiving date provided to me as well except they were delivering it to USPS. USPS delivered it next day.

Did DHL at least provide the 3rd party who was supposed to make the delivery? I gave the UPS person I spoke with hell for not giving my the physical address the package was being sent to, but at least they let me know it was going to be sent to USPS.

I chalked it up to the fact that these companies are shipping a ton of stuff and UPS and FedEx uses all sorts of methods to get the packages delivered, especially this time of year. Happy it was sent to USPS as opposed to one of those Paid Through App "Contractors" making deliveries out of their own cars.
The guy on the phone said "we are not allowed to say" when I pressed him on what private company he was talking about. He said he had zero info about the driver, GPS where the package was signed off for delivery, or anything because of the private company hand-off, which makes no sense. They're still responsible for delivery, so if they handed it off to someone else, they should know that ish.

I hope you're right that they handed it off to USPS today then they deliver tomorrow. But I think that would be strange considering some folks had a Sunday delivery in Los Angeles for these also via DHL. Said they delivered to them from some black truck. We'll see though. First time this has been an issue for me and it's not a good feeling.

Man I'm pretty sure someone swiped my stuff off the porch man. If i buy off SNKRS app, does it come wrapped with Nike logos and stuff?

They shoulda just shipped them with see through packaging, its the same thing. Idiots man, they know the problems these shoes cost and yet don't have the foresight to not put Nike stickers on a box

Nike seriously needs a QC overhaul. Or pony up and pay the money it takes to make decent shoes again. Something.

My third pair from Shiekh isn't in yet, but my first two pairs (FTL and Shoe Palace) are basically perfect, and I'm OCD about my shoes, too. Though my girl said the first pair the FTL guy brought out had something she noticed and a smashed end of the box. Apparently the guy refused to give her another pair at first, but my GF is about the last person a store employee wants to piss off with something like that. She basically browbeat him into relenting and giving her a different pair :rofl:

I had to keep my wife off a footlocker employee myself.:lol: I was not really in the mood to meet security. He was shady though.

Back
Top Bottom