Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

545A833F-FD5C-4366-B8EA-C67C0BC57AB4.jpeg

Perfection.
the left sorta looks thicker than the right

I received my hibbet pair today. They used ups sure post and the post office has always been the only Carrier to actually knock when they leave a package which I like. FedEx knocks if a signature is required and forget about UPS doing anything but dropping and running lol. But the shoes came in a hibbet box just about the size of the actual shoe box with no protection inside but the box wasn't beat up at all. It was actually in great shape. The shoes are flawless too. Patent size is the same on both pairs and even if it wasnt I'm wearing them like every shoe so it would be fine. Enjoy fellas!! I know I am.

I hate that this thread made me review my pair way too closely, and I noticed a very small area with yellowing that now bugs me.

I probably wouldn't have noticed it until after wearing the pair a couple times. But knowing it's there and the shoes are DS is bugging me a bit. Not enough to return, though. The rest of the shoe looks great. It's all y'all fault!

Agree that back in the 90’s no one was holding a magnifying glass up to their pairs it was straight up cop and rock right away.

One thing to keep in mind tho is that sneakers were being released for the first time back then and there was no previous version to compare them to or hold up to standards. So what you got was it.

My pair finally came in from NDC. I am happy with the PL cut and seems pretty even to me. When unboxing I was surprised there was not a lot of packing material, I had a feeling the 2016 Space Jams had a lot of packing paper so it was not rattling around in the box, whatever the case is I didn't see scuffing.

Comparing them to the 2011, the PL is super shiny and way higher, reminds me of Shamu. I am happy the Jumpmans are facing the correct way, but IMO 2011 had a cleaner jumpman with the buttcrack.

Honestly Only wore my 2011 a few times, but now I think ima break them out for Indoor hoopin, and stock the 2018. Any of yall hoop in your retros??

Hope everyone was able to cop!! And thanks for the details/ info on releases, I always go here first for the scoop!!
20181212_134934.jpg
20181212_135001.jpg

20181212_140539.jpg
20181212_140548.jpg
20181212_140613.jpg
20181212_135038.jpg

Just wear the **** shoes. You think we inspected shoes like this with the OGs in the 90s? **** no, we just threw them on then stunted to our friends at school, and beat them into the ground. Wear the shoes, enjoy them, and then grab the next retro in 10 years. Half of y'all doubled up anyway, so WEAR EM!
Realest talk in the thread.

Want yall opinions. I wear a size 8. I intentionally missed out on the Concords due to hoping for the BTs to drop in price so I can cop. With that said, is it still worth copping Unions over the Concords?

Agree that back in the 90’s no one was holding a magnifying glass up to their pairs it was straight up cop and rock right away.

One thing to keep in mind tho is that sneakers were being released for the first time back then and there was no previous version to compare them to or hold up to standards. So what you got was it.

Actually, I was :rofl:
I've always had OCD for my sneakers. When the Zoom Flight 95s came out, I ended up going through every single pair at a store before I was satisfied, and they let me. It probably looked hilarious to other customers to see one dude sitting on a shoe store bench surrounded by a pile of the same shoe. That said, my concern back then usually focused around the glue jobs on the outsoles. That was a problem in those days; I had more than a few of my hoops Nikes suffer from outsoles peeling off prematurely, especially in the heels. Over the years I've noticed that modern manufacturing has vastly improved that part of shoe construction. So today I too am mostly looking for obvious cosmetic flaws.

Good luck. Hope they come soon. I never used to care about flaws. But ever since I’ve been coming to NT ,I notice every little thing. You guys have ruined me lol. I even showed a few people at work if they noticed anything about them, and they all said “the shiny black part is higher on one of them” and they know nothing about shoes :lol:
:lol: NT will do that to u lol

Did you hit the link I posted? It's all there. Haven't been able to find anything about a release date. A friend of mine who works in sports said he heard from a bball source that it will release during the NBA playoffs or Finals, but I have no confirmation of that. Either way, if you are a sports and bball fan, I don't think you'll be able to miss any news about its release. With Netflix and ESPN producing it, it's going to get promoted like a mofo. Here's the link again if you missed it the first time:
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/5/15/17355730/michael-jordan-netflix-documentary-the-last-dance
Whoa this is going to be like the OJ 30 for 30. 10 hours!!!

Back
Top Bottom