Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I bestow upon you the key which unlocks the magic of playing in the concord/spacejam 11s.

Double socks.

Now go forth and conquer.

Two socks still gave me problems in the sj with the paper thin insole. It went away when I used the insole from my bc 3s. Im optimistic the new insole will help

I think they have an easier time with certain sizes.

Maybe. I'm sz 11.

So about that Shiekh pair. I've mentioned, I was in the desert for work on release day so unleashed my girl to to get it done. And she did. But to get the Shiekh pair, we had to do that IDIOTIC subscription BS for $300. I don't want to say I don't care about the extra money, but it was secondary. I just needed a legit pair locked in, and as I planned to get four total, I knew I was gonna have to go the StockX or GOAT route for at least one, so whatever on that. What IS funny is, Shiekh's thing with this subscription crap is that you get some other stuff. My girl likes this nonsense so she went back and forth with the rep about exactly what stuff I might like. Apparently this clothes concierge nonsense is popular with women; I kept telling my girl, no damn sneaker dork cares about this **** LOL. Anyway, in the end apparently I'm getting socks and some sort of Jordan tracksuit. But they won't SHOW you what you can get or what you are getting, it's just going to show up. I find this hilarious at this point. I'm a 40-year-old white guy. My girl was trying to get something else but it's all so vague, she finally just went, eff it, send the track suit. I can't wait to see what sort of disaster shows up in this box that I will never wear other than around the house on Sundays as a running joke. This has major comedy potential for years to come :rofl:

The nitpicking :smh:

I’m the first one to complain when something isn’t right but they actually came correct on this release and some of y’all are getting EXTRA nit picky. OG jordans were never perfect, if anything they updated a lot of qc issues and details. That being said I’m about to open my 2nd pair from SNKRS...

Brb with complaints

Scammers right up there with rapist too me , both taking something that don’t belong to them.

KobeReaxTylerDunk.gif

wife and all 3 kids all got their pairs
and still waiting on mine to get here :smh:
one on the way
and one still waiting on shipping confirmation

Maybe. I'm sz 11.

So about that Shiekh pair. I've mentioned, I was in the desert for work on release day so unleashed my girl to to get it done. And she did. But to get the Shiekh pair, we had to do that IDIOTIC subscription BS for $300. I don't want to say I don't care about the extra money, but it was secondary. I just needed a legit pair locked in, and as I planned to get four total, I knew I was gonna have to go the StockX or GOAT route for at least one, so whatever on that. What IS funny is, Shiekh's thing with this subscription crap is that you get some other stuff. My girl likes this nonsense so she went back and forth with the rep about exactly what stuff I might like. Apparently this clothes concierge nonsense is popular with women; I kept telling my girl, no damn sneaker dork cares about this **** LOL. Anyway, in the end apparently I'm getting socks and some sort of Jordan tracksuit. But they won't SHOW you what you can get or what you are getting, it's just going to show up. I find this hilarious at this point. I'm a 40-year-old white guy. My girl was trying to get something else but it's all so vague, she finally just went, eff it, send the track suit. I can't wait to see what sort of disaster shows up in this box that I will never wear other than around the house on Sundays as a running joke. This has major comedy potential for years to come :rofl:

I rock the Polo track suits with no shame, matching hard core like school colors. You can do it! There's actually a really dope black and white sweatsuit at the Polo outlets right now that would go great with these shoes... I thought about buying it but I hate the fact that the logos are like some rubbery crap and not stitched, so I am passing until it goes on deep discount.

Maybe. I'm sz 11.

Im gonna need pics of you trying to play some kids at the park in it. Im low key hoping it either fitts too small or way too big

Fam, relax with the strawman false equivalence. That's veve distasteful to people who have actually been sexually abused my dude. Lets keep it a buck, when we buy shoes from anyone outside of Nike and its authorized retailers, we run the risk of getting played. We know this risk well before we decide to pay resell yet we still continue to pay. We're just as culpable as the scammers, without our gullibility at times there would be no them. Charge your L to the game and keep it moving. No need to get the cops involved because you, as a grown man, chose to trust a stranger. We're warned about strangers our entire childhoods, just because this stranger sells shoes doesn't make him any less a stranger.

I didn’t take an l on some shoes or in general from someone trying to finesse . I got a lil excited when dude above was talking about getting scammed and let it out . But I’m saying someone taking adavantage of someone is a no go no matter how gullible the victim is . The reason I said what I said Is scamming in general is an indefensible act you can accidentally steal from someone .

I’m the first one to complain when something isn’t right but they actually came correct on this release and some of y’all are getting EXTRA nit picky. OG jordans were never perfect, if anything they updated a lot of qc issues and details. That being said I’m about to open my 2nd pair from SNKRS...

Brb with complaints
Nah, this release is as black and white as the shoes. You either got a good pair or you got some crazy unprecedented flaws.

Im gonna need pics of you trying to play some kids at the park in it. Im low key hoping it either fitts too small or way too big

Dude, so am I :rofl:

Being totally self aware and honest: I'm a reasonably good looking guy, 6-1, not a fat slob. I rock sweatpants and sneakers all over the place outside of working hours, or shorts,, and I'll wear a Jumpman T and loads of other Ts and shorts and totally casual every chance I get, which is a fair amount. I can pull off (or at least I think I do) dressing like a 20-year-old better than most 40-year-old white guys. But I wasn't a tracksuit guy when I WAS 20 LOL. Like I said, comedy potential is off the chart. I suppose I can split up the top and the bottom, but I know I'm gonna get some damn slim-fit, cuffed-bottom pants, and I HATE that trend. Hate it. All my sweats are open bottom, loose-ish fitting (as you'd expect from someone who grew up in the '90s). I'm almost more excited to see this tracksuit than my third pair of concords at this point :lol:

Brb with complaints
Nah, this release is as black and white as the shoes. You either got a good pair or you got some crazy unprecedented flaws.
Two socks still gave me problems in the sj with the paper thin insole. It went away when I used the insole from my bc 3s. Im optimistic the new insole will help
speaking of insoles, i just changed the shadow game with these
IMG_0155[1].JPG

I always refer to this when I ask myself such questions

Superman-75-collector-cover-Brooklyn-Comic-Shop-1.jpg

the answer is probably not

I learned this lesson very well and very early in life.
HAHA too funny i still go tthat laying around here somewhere !! thought it was gonna be worth millions !! Broke down years ago and opened that joint.

Dude, so am I :rofl:

Being totally self aware and honest: I'm a reasonably good looking guy, 6-1, not a fat slob. I rock sweatpants and sneakers all over the place outside of working hours, or shorts,, and I'll wear a Jumpman T and loads of other Ts and shorts and totally casual every chance I get, which is a fair amount. I can pull off (or at least I think I do) dressing like a 20-year-old better than most 40-year-old white guys. But I wasn't a tracksuit guy when I WAS 20 LOL. Like I said, comedy potential is off the chart. I suppose I can split up the top and the bottom, but I know I'm gonna get some damn slim-fit, cuffed-bottom pants, and I HATE that trend. Hate it. All my sweats are open bottom, loose-ish fitting (as you'd expect from someone who grew up in the '90s). I'm almost more excited to see this tracksuit than my third pair of concords at this point :lol:
Oh. No, were on the same exact page. Tracksuits? That's gonna go wrong fast and easy. Especially if its the one I saw them trying to push on me at footlocker. Dont you dare split up the top from the bottom. Go hard or go home.

And look at Jordan himself. You dont have to be a fat slob in order to dress like one. Mj's got you

Oh. No, were on the same exact page. Tracksuits? That's gonna go wrong fast and easy. Especially if its the one I saw them trying to push on me at footlocker. Dont you dare split up the top from the bottom. Go hard or go home.

And look at Jordan himself. You dont have to be a fat slob in order to dress like one.

:lol:
Find that tracksuit they were pushing on you and link me to it. If I got, say, a plain black zip-up top with regular black sweat pants with a white or purple Jumpman, I'd actually be all good. But I know it ain't going that way.

Back
Top Bottom