Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

No, I don’t think. I know that DMP XI’s run half a size big. I normally wear an 11 and went down to. 10.5 with those.

Wondering if I should do the same here with these or wear the normal size 11 like the ‘95 version, which I also had as a kid and fit perfect.

I see. For me, I got a size 9 in the DMPs and a 9 in this release so I think if you went a half size down for the DMPs then do the same for this release

should have sized up half, tts fits pretty tight on the toes for my wide feet so i hope that breaks in

got to try on half a size up and there heel slip but overall more comfortable, now im hoping to catch a restock

thumbnail_concords xi jersey 45 1.jpg

thumbnail_concords xi jersey 45 2.jpg

thumbnail_concords xi purple rain.jpg

thumbnail_concords xi 1.jpg

Need the purple rain for sure :pimp:

I'm still trying to catch up on this thread lol but I thought something was wrong with me because "nicekicks" always had this negative ring in my head where my sneaker spider sense was like stay tf away. And suddenly they are some kind of sneaker news site.. crazy.

tonytobacco tonytobacco I think I still have that comic book.. Didn't know what I was looking at until someone reposted it and I looked at the aluminum foil wrapping and it snapped me back to my childhood memories.
Hell yeah I still have that comic, unopened. Completely deadstock.

I see that you have a dog too. Possibly a husky. Gotta love fur.

Oh shoot, forgot to sweep! That’s embarassing haha. Yeah, I have a boxer and a great dane. They shed soo much it’s annoying :lol:

Pulled the shoes out of the box and one of em decided to sniff it then boom, I got some fur on the lining :lol:

I cant be the only ond that does this, so does anyone have any go to insoles that they switch shoe to shoe? Maybe a pair that works well with the concords?

Oh shoot, forgot to sweep! That’s embarassing haha. Yeah, I have a boxer and a great dane. They shed soo much it’s annoying :lol:

Pulled the shoes out of the box and one of em decided to sniff it then boom, I got some fur on the lining :lol:
Theres some 1s coming out with fur on the tongue, youre just ahead of the game. Does your dog work for stockx? Did they pass?

Back
Top Bottom