Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Finally got around to snapping a "family photo"

46343972462_b2ef032beb_k.jpg

ACTUAL family photo
46395014181_6d3a26615a_k.jpg

*sorry to deceive but wife and I's are actually the 2011s (didn't feel like un-DSing just yet), kids' are the new jawns tho

Anyone seen good fakes of these? If so, any good guides on what to look for?

I've seen them and to be honest there isn't anything to distinguish between the fakes and the authentic. I have the authentic and a friend bought the "super" fakes and there was no difference. Some minor stitching on the Jumpman of one shoe but I've seen the same on authentic pairs. If you are looking to buy, be careful. They aren't playing with the new replicas.

Dish soap and an old sock gets the job done the same as the overpriced cleaners. The store brand cleaners with the gel and brush are fine too and not too expensive as well.

Truer words have never been spoken! I don't understand why people spend so much on these shoe cleaners like rejuvenator or jason mark. I've been using dish
soap, warm water, toothbrush, and towel for the past 30 years to clean my sneakers.

Cmon restock. Im sitting in the doctors office while pops is getting a Colonoscopy for the next 2 hours.

Im ready.

Hope your Pops is good! Two hours though, what in the hell are they doing? The process takes 15-20 min. I know because I assist with them all the time.

Yeah buying little kids J’s are a waste of money IMO. Their feet grow way too fast. If you wait until at least middle school the growth slows down a little and a pair will last close to a year.
each his own....waste of your money, sure. not a waste of mine.

seeing him happy opening his jays, getting complimented by strangers, looking fresh in his kid pics that he'll have the rest of his life.....worth it to me.

Dish soap and an old sock gets the job done the same as the overpriced cleaners. The store brand cleaners with the gel and brush are fine too and not too expensive as well.

Y’all are doing this on the sole?? Won’t this make them yellow very quick?

I'm gonna be checking for a pair of these after the holidays. My 2011 pair is a 10.5 but my pinky toe screams after ever wear. My space jams from 2016 are a size 11 and they feel like I could have went with a 10.5. For those that have worn these already, what size should I go after?

Yeah buying little kids J’s are a waste of money IMO. Their feet grow way too fast. If you wait until at least middle school the growth slows down a little and a pair will last close to a year.
Always shake my head when people have little infant Js on their kids or toddlers. You know that money should be spent elsewhere too in most cases. More dumb societal choices/money wastes to look 'cool'.

Y’all must not kids, or something. $40-60$ on a shoe isn’t a waste when you’re buying them probably twice a year. Also, I get them big enough for them to grow in to. I find it funny when the people without kids always chiming in what’s a waste and not.

Y’all must not kids, or something. $40-60$ on a shoe isn’t a waste when you’re buying them probably twice a year. Also, I get them big enough for them to grow in to. I find it funny when the people without kids always chiming in what’s a waste and not.
Meh. I got 2 kids. I think more than 25 on any clothing item is a waste for them given how quickly they grow.

But I also stay clean so I keep the little ones clean too.

Torn on these J's. 70 is crazy for something I'll be lucky to get 6 months out of. I keep my shoe price limited to 30 bucks for the kiddos. I'm a clearance rack monster.

I'm also buying way more than 2 shoes a year for the kids. Need the shoes to match outfits. Need the sandals for the summer. The boots for the winter.

Damn, ya'll really worrying hard about another man's pockets! lol :lol::lol::lol:

Even if this experience lasted only a day, it's okay if you can play!

I would much rather have this picture hung up for 30+ years in my living room, than throwing away the same amount in ONE night at the club! (and don't front we ALL did or will spend that much in the club at some point!)

Damn, ya'll really worrying hard about another man's pockets! lol :lol::lol::lol:

Even if this experience lasted only a day, it's okay if you can play!

I would much rather have this picture hung up for 30+ years in my living room, than throwing away the same amount in ONE night at the club! (and don't front we ALL did or will spend that much in the club at some point!)

I do agree with that concept-if you can afford it, then by all means buy your kids all the sneakers you want- i would too. I'm just speaking in practical terms and assuming most people (myself included) don't have the funds to get a family size run of Js on every hot release.

On a semi-similar note (relative to my sneaker habit)- my friends (some of whom aren't into sneakers and will stretch out one ratty pair over 5+ years) will get on me for 'spending $200 on sneakers- you're crazy!'---yet they are the same ones out at bars several times a week spending a pair of kicks (at least) on drinking tabs. Again, to each his own if that's what they prefer to spend their money on. But in my opinion, a pair of sneakers is at least tangible and i'll have it for years- versus spending that much away on expensive dinners out and booze (not that i don't treat myself in those areas as well from time to time).

Back
Top Bottom