Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I think when Im in my 50's Ill probably avoid flashier cws to avoid being that guy

I would feel akward being on medicare and wearing altitudes.

As somebody still trying to get a pair of concords footlocker has been killin me with these random sizes online showing available the past day and none in stock

Last edited:
Welp, ordered on the mobile app 30 mins ago. Checked my account on desktop and already says cancelled under order status LOL

I tried, NT, I tried....

Those of us who lived to see MJ play might never stop wearing/collecting Js. We were the first generation to create this sneaker culture and we will be the first to take it into old age. That's like asking my dad when he's going to stop liking classic cars.

Bingo. We were into shoes before it was a thing, before anyone ever used terms like sneakerhead etc. It’s just part of who we are, not an interest in a passing fad or hype. So it will never just go away no matter how old we are. May as well ask me, at what age will you stop liking pizza?

Last edited:
age ain’t nothing but a number

old-lady-jordan-61.jpg

Everything comes to an end eventually

Y’all ninjas know y’all not About to be in y’all 60s and 70s on NT and checking for release dates etc....

Everything comes to an end eventually

Y’all ninjas know y’all not About to be in y’all 60s and 70s on NT and checking for release dates etc....
Yeah, hopefully if I live that long. When I was younger I was the only one into shoes on that level. None of my friends or classmates ever had the desire like I did for them. It never was about what was in. It really wasnt till I started lurking NT several years ago did I realize that I really was not that weird lol. So the guys above are completely spot on. Its not a fad if its genuine. It stays with you.

What age will any of y’all stop buying
Kicks?

50s?

Trust me, it’s hard to quit the game. Around when I turned 30 I sold off my collection, around 60 pairs. I thought I was done. I would check into NT from time to time to see what XI was coming out. Right around the last time the Bred IV’s came out, I got sucked back in. Now my son has the shoe bug, so it is fun chasing down shoes with him. So back on NT daily and knee deep again.

Guys my age or older will understand what I am saying here. Being a kid in the late 80s and 90s watching Bulls games on a 14 inch TV leaning towards it just trying to catch a clear glimpse of what was on his feet is what we did. We were MJ/Bulls fans first. That just so happened to love shoes. So it worked. There are real memories that come with certain releases that actually create a good feeling. In my opinion, thats what keeps the older guys around. Yeah style helps, but its not what keeps guys like me to still buy. The ability to buy a moment, feeling, or a memory that comes simply with a pair of Jordan shoes is something a lot of the younger guys unfortunately may not have. A lot simply buy for style or look. Nothing wrong with that. But that is a fad/trend. Those never stay around.

Back
Top Bottom