Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I was able to grab a pair from another Niketalker but I’m still curious will these restock soon, I think I want another pair.

I was at the Mall of America 2 days ago and wandered into the Nike store. I saw a men's size Concord XI on the wall and asked if they had my size. They said they had gotten a small amount in that morning. So yeah...they didn't last long, but there are small restocks happening if you stay persistent.

tupac-2pac-grant-hill-fila-96-shoes.jpg
Man I remember those G. Hill 2s.... middle school for me.... the J. Stackhouse were dope too!

Never seen that pic before of him wearing the Charcoal 7’s. Nice find. Man, I hope those get another release soon, I need those in my life again. I have a deadstock 2002 pair but way too scared to wear them now.

I’ve seen these pics before but never realized Pac had on shadow 10s, white cement 3s or olympic 7s in those pics :nthat:

I was at the Mall of America 2 days ago and wandered into the Nike store. I saw a men's size Concord XI on the wall and asked if they had my size. They said they had gotten a small amount in that morning. So yeah...they didn't last long, but there are small restocks happening if you stay persistent.
Any big sizes there bro? Need another 14

Ebay has been sending coupons for 15 percent off fairly regularly . I would reccomend watching a few pairs in your size and being ready to buy when the next coupon comes out. I was able to get a pair for 247 shipped right before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom