Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I think it's two I've returned a shoe over a year before and I've read others here have

I think it's two I've returned a shoe over a year before and I've read others here have
yes, I remember 2 years ago I returned some powder blue 10's to an outlet but the transaction was so old that they had nike email me a label and had to send it to them

was def over a year after I bought em :lol:

I wonder what happens to shoes returned that late...?

Might just end up "whereever"
I think the footstores usually put em back up on the websites. I used to roam the footsites more than I do nowadays, & would always see pairs 1-2 years old pop up in one size out of nowhere.

Broke my pair out for a few wears and these things are crushing my pinky toes, anyone else have this problem. Reminds me of the Command Force retro but a tad worse if anyone else has those too

I should try returning my triple black flyknit racers to Nike, bought them on impulse and I don’t want them anymore lol

Finally unds these..
84F65ECE-B697-46AE-8978-78165C0EE4B7.jpeg

Just keep the receipts under the paper. When I get a pair I always take the shoes out and flatten the paper down to the bottom of the box. If I have a receipt I put it under the paper.

I always chuck the paper once I'm sure any given pair is good. So within the first two or three or six months or so. No reason to keep it; and while this seems to be apocryphal, I am OCD enough to bin the paper in case its makeup might bleed onto or yellow or do whatever to the shoes. I have no personal evidence of this ever happening. But there really is no need to keep any of it after a bit of time so I trash it.

nah nike used to be as long as they are unworn and had receipt
u could return whenever
no matter the years
i think that has changed though

Nah, dude. I'm talking about shoes more than three years old. As others mentioned, that's beyond Nike's policy now. If you're still within the policy period, you don't need a receipt in that case, anyway; it's about the production date. Most of the "newer" receipts I tossed were from stores like Footlocker. Those are worthless, really. You can't return those shoes to Footlocker etc at that point and, as I said, Nike goes by production dates.

Last edited:
These could possibly be the best sneaker of all time...but...since everyone owns them... and the materials aren’t great and they’re overpriced....it turned me off from buying them. Ah well. I got Concord lows for the summer.

These could possibly be the best sneaker of all time...but...since everyone owns them... and the materials aren’t great and they’re overpriced....it turned me off from buying them. Ah well. I got Concord lows for the summer.

They are overpriced but it also seemed like everyone had them in 95, at least from my point of view in 9th grade. If you like something, that shouldn’t bother you

Who told you the materials are bad?
Overpriced yes but the materials are decent IMO.
And if you worried that too many people have them maybe it’s time for you to stop buying J’s.

Back
Top Bottom