Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Lol you chose 3 of the best Spizike colorways in your example. An all black AJ20 ugly? The laser 15(one of the bearable 15s). You could’ve chosen better ugly retro+ than that.

Crocodile 8 for example.

The 11s I agree. Don’t like dub zeros anyway, but a lot did at one point. The foams are not bad at all.

I never said he’s perfect or the best designer, In saying that even his worst wouldn’t beat the 1/11. How is that caping? On NT are we supposed to bash everything he did?

All of those shoes he posted and you are naming here are garbage juice trash and you’re basically trying to tell us it isn’t :smh:.

Lol you chose 3 of the best Spizike colorways in your example. An all black AJ20 ugly? The laser 15(one of the bearable 15s). You could’ve chosen better ugly retro+ than that.

Crocodile 8 for example.

The 11s I agree. Don’t like dub zeros anyway, but a lot did at one point. The foams are not bad at all.

I never said he’s perfect or the best designer, In saying that even his worst wouldn’t beat the 1/11. How is that caping? On NT are we supposed to bash everything he did?

Those ashy garbage suede 20s aren’t bad??? They’re aweful , the laser 15s compared to the obisidian and black and red 15s or white unc....are trash.

I don’t care if those spizike colours are nice...the shoe is still garbage.

The all over print foams aren’t bad? Well I guess you like what you like I can’t fault that.

Last edited:
All of those shoes he posted and you are naming here are garbage juice trash and you’re basically trying to tell us it isn’t :smh:.

There are dozens more. But I think some of you get the point. Like I said before, I know people in JB head quarters that have been in meetings with him and they don’t take kindly to his bafoonery.

Those ashy garbage suede 20s aren’t bad, the laser 15s compared to the obisidian and black and red 15s or white unc....are trash.

I don’t care if those spizike colours are nice...the shoe is still garbage.

The all over print foams aren’t bad? Well I guess you like what you like I can’t fault that.
I’m forgetting that NT is generally conservative to OGs and like 3 retro+(Cool Grey 11, SBB 1, Cool Grey4). No fusions, nothing after 14, and almost no retro+.

Last edited:
There are dozens more. But I think some of you get the point. Like I said before, I know people in JB head quarters that have been in meetings with him and they don’t take kindly to his bafoonery.
I’ve heard the same thing. The new team doesn’t like his philosophy on shoes, which is stupid to say the least. Still don’t believe he’d cut two shoes up and glue em together:lol:. On NT, anything less than 100% Pure Hate=Gentry Lover

Get better with your points, infusing different elements into one sneaker insny the same as cutting up a pair of 11s and 1s, then gluing then together.

Anyone with a brain knows that’s essentially the same thing/concept. You always twist yourself up in to all kinds of binds and contradictions trying to convince people of your point. So get better with your points.

I’m down for retro of the 16.5 that was arguably the best .5 model jb out out. Performance and style was on point.

Anyone with a brain knows that’s essentially the same thing/concept. You always twist yourself up in to all kinds of binds and contradictions trying to convince people of your point. So get better with your points.
He already stooped low with his other ****
You always paint whoever you’re disagreeing with as unintelligent. I’ve seen it with others besides me too. I said the 1/11 is the lowest of the low, not that Gentry has a flawless track record of design. He never cut a shoe up and glued it together :lol: fusion is combining elements to form one shoe, not cutting a shoe up and glueing them together.

NT calls anyone who doesn’t 100% bash Gentry a Gentry Lover/Gentry in disguise/ Gentry Cousin. Since you’re so much smarter, how does that make any sense?

Last edited:
Gentry is trash, but he left in early 2011. Most of the trash from 2011-2018 had nothing to do with him. He probably had an aneurysm when he saw Nike Air return, PEs release, and OG colorways drop with OG details as GRs. The 7s went downhill with the Orion 7 which was far from any of the Gentry 7s.

He’s trash becasue he ruined OGs, used crap materials, and did everything he could to keep retros as far from the precious OGs as possible(AJF, 6 Rings, 60+). He made a few ugly retro+, but many great new takes on classic silhouettes. This was undercut, because didn’t like Nike Air logos, the same colors OG colors being used, and he didn’t like the same molds being used. He overdid the Jumpman branding too. 1s don’t need a jumpman, 3s and 4s are iconic because on the JM on their tongues. 5s and 6s have jumpmans on their tongues and outsoles, making heel jumpman redundant etc.

People now are not open to anything that isn’t a retro, so his fusion, trainer, and team Jordan stuff will not work. The Winterized 9 and 12 wasn’t his ideas, he would’ve made them look completely like boots instead of 9s with a winter traction outsole and upper.

Last edited:
Now, Gentry in an overseeing role. He’s not designing. Also, the current team isn’t a big fan of him, and he still has bosses, so he won’t get to do whatever he wants. Idk about the future of the NRG team either, most of them left last year. Many cite a non progressive Career environment as the reason. JB’s whole upper management was shifted around and fired last year for a variety of things. That’s why he was brought back on in the first place. He does not approve of most of the remastered program, and he didn’t like the quantity of OG 1s or 1s period dropping, but he hasn’t the final say. Things are still likely to change with him back.

Before anyone asks, I was told this from someone who does in fact work for and with JB. This person was on a the remaster pitch team, and helped us get so many dope 1s. They told me that JB team has been has been shambles for a while.

Last edited:
They are living off of legacy and heritage.

Only time Jb gets its gears going is when tinker is involved with putting something innovative out.

Always thought Gentry as hack job that go through cracks in JB and started to Trojan horse the company out of existence.

You always paint whoever you’re disagreeing with as unintelligent. I’ve seen it with others besides me too.

You’re straight up lying on me here dude lol. Playing some serious victim card ish. Nice attempt at trying to bring other people into it to get people to feel sorry for you while simultaneously throwing salt on my character. I’m passionate about shoes and speak my viewpoint on the subject. I agree with some things and disagree with others. This is a free open opinion forum, sir.

I said the 1/11 is the lowest of the low, not that Gentry has a flawless track record of design. He never cut a shoe up and glued it together :lol: fusion is combining elements to form one shoe, not cutting a shoe up and glueing them together.

NT calls anyone who doesn’t 100% bash Gentry a Gentry Lover/Gentry in disguise/ Gentry Cousin. Since you’re so much smarter, how does that make any sense?

“NT” this “NT” that >D. Who’s “NT”? Me? Like what are you saying? You got a problem with me or anyone on NT disagreeing with you for whatever reason then hey man, YOU can leave, no ones stopping ya. Funny thing is you sir just happen to be the only one on NT who feels the desire to defend Gentry and his fusions like all the time. So that “anyone” is you. Again, stop trying to bring other people into it. You’re really the problem. I was gonna let this all slide but I changed my mind.

Now, Gentry in an overseeing role. He’s not designing. Also, the current team isn’t a big fan of him, and he still has bosses, so he won’t get to do whatever he wants. Idk about the future of the NRG team either, most of them left last year. Many cite a non progressive Career environment as the reason. JB’s whole upper management was shifted around and fired last year for a variety of things. That’s why he was brought back on in the first place. He does not approve of most of the remastered program, and he didn’t like the quantity of OG 1s or 1s period dropping, but he hasn’t the final say. Things are still likely to change with him back.

Before anyone asks, I was told this from someone who does in fact work for and with JB. This person was on a the remaster pitch team, and helped us get so many dope 1s. They told me that JB team has been has been shambles for a while.
Where did gentry come from he is a straight cornball he don't like the remastered program well I glad he don't have the final say

You’re straight up lying on me here dude lol. Playing some serious victim card ish. Nice attempt at trying to bring other people into it to get people to feel sorry for you while simultaneously throwing salt on my character. I’m passionate about shoes and speak my viewpoint on the subject. I agree with some things and disagree with others. This is a free open opinion forum, sir.

“NT” this “NT” that >D. Who’s “NT”? Me? Like what are you saying? You got a problem with me or anyone on NT disagreeing with you for whatever reason then hey man, YOU can leave, no ones stopping ya. Funny thing is you sir just happen to be the only one on NT who feels the desire to defend Gentry and his fusions like all the time. So that “anyone” is you. Again, stop trying to bring other people into it. You’re really the problem. I was gonna let this all slide but I changed my mind.
Then why is always me and you then? You called a knowitall the other day when I wasn’t even to or about you or on the subject you were talking about. You make my passion into a joke and have done so repeatedly. Even making posting my old pair of 6s a couple times as I was discovering them into a running joke. Ain’t no one playing the victim. Just calling YOU out. And you do come in with a “I’m above it all” condescending tone to me and others. I’m calling you out like you’ve done numerous times to me and others in the Infrared thread and cement 4 thread who don’t see things as you do. Yes, people can do that you too sir. All I’m saying is don’t bring intelligence into a disagreement, because on the subject at hand, intelligence has nothing to do with it. If it does, it’s your reading incomprehension on what I said. Saying the lowest of Gentry’s low wouldn’t go as low as that 1/11 is not a compliment or defense. You understand exactly what I called you out on, and if you don’t after that and the numerous times I explained myself, that’s on you.

Last edited:
30E8A344-43A4-4E4C-9520-2A70F53E1B32.jpeg

Think I’ve fingired out how to use the lacelock as intended back in 91. Anyone less moronic than me care to confirm or correct this ol dog? Lol on a related note these are my favorite retros since like 2001. I didn’t think it was possible for something from today to be so awesomely done. What a great homage to the OG!

30E8A344-43A4-4E4C-9520-2A70F53E1B32.jpeg

Think I’ve fingired out how to use the lacelock as intended back in 91. Anyone less moronic than me care to confirm or correct this ol dog? Lol on a related note these are my favorite retros since like 2001. I didn’t think it was possible for something from today to be so awesomely done. What a great homage to the OG!

Wrong thread?

Back
Top Bottom