Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

These still go for basically retail on stock x at the right time....they made a million pair I think lol
Dudes still think some big restock is possible. Refusing to accept the concords have come and gone and Nike isn't sitting on a giant stockpile of more. This has been going on for months now. Makes me laugh because, like you said, they're available for almost retail, anyway :rofl:

A copped 2 day of and 1 on a restock with ease. I could’ve easily gotten 5 pairs if I wanted to there should be no complaints with regard to availability

There was a decent restock. I saw them at FTL early Feb.

I think that was the restock unless they put a few out to push their agendas.

They're already close to 3 on StockX for most sizes. Not sure where that "close to retail" is coming from.

The Concords have def gone up on Stockx, as well as the BC3. Both are going for about 270 in most sizes, and that’s before S&H.

These discussions are pointless. I can afford to pay over retail but usually do not out of principle. To some people a difference of $20+ is a big deal.
and half the fun is scoring at retail

I copped these on a lowball stockx bid but I was going to pass before i paid more then 20 over retail with taxes. Not broke but just feel more like Im getting taken paying 260 for shoes then I am excited about my new kicks.

End of the day we all have our own criteria for what an individual shoe is worth to us and nobody elses opinion matters. I mean none of us are making a practical purchase even at 220.

Last edited:
I just sold my first worn pair on ebay for 230$ i just could not justify keeping 3 pairs of these.Plus when I wore em i just wasnt feeling em like i used too eh well.>D

basically for retail
and for retail are 2 different things
And not having them at all is another different thing, too. People can roll however they want and I have nothing to say about that, don't get me wrong. But sitting here now three months later with the semi-regular "where's the restock?" nonsense is pretty funny. It's not like this release snuck up on anyone. So then, don't buy them ... but some dudes still seem to think they're going to score a pair on the low. Ain't happening.

End of the day we all have our own criteria for what an individual shoe is worth to us and nobody elses opinion matters. I mean none of us are making a practical purchase even at 220.
Bingo. You want them, get them now for a whole $20-$30 more than what it would've cost you at MSRP. Or don't. But to your point: people good with spending $220+tax but not good with paying three Starbucks visits more than retail? OK, I DO get it. Just depends on how much you really want the damn shoes.

Bingo. You want them, get them now for a whole $20-$30 more than what it would've cost you at MSRP. Or don't. But to your point: people good with spending $220+tax but not good with paying three Starbucks visits more than retail? OK, I DO get it. Just depends on how much you really want the damn shoes.

TBH, if they really wanted this shoe they could have and should have secured it on release date for retail.

Back
Top Bottom