Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I was more talking to the point of the marketing of the shoe, but I didn't make that clear before.

Just something about it makes the whole thing less.

Less what? Idk, lost its luster I suppose.

#matchymatchy

20190503_144711.jpg

Probably compliments space jams better... but I don't have those.

Nice shirt looks pretty vintage. Where did you get it you don’t mind me asking?
You are correct. It's a vintage tee I got from Etsy. I've done a lot of e-thrifting thru them and they're great honestly. I definitely recommend them if you're into vintage clothing.

I actually wouldn't mind that flaw. One flaw I tend to hate is when the patent leather has mis match height, which is pretty common on these latest 11 retros in the past few years. Like your right shoe patent leather height would be taller than the your left foot patent leather height. Now that really bugs me lol.

Yeah man, that **** irks me too like NO other. A pair my Black Concords are like that, and I've tempted to sell them since I got them.

Y'all can't tell from the pics, but it's noticeable as **** in person. My other pair of Black Concords has cosmetic flaws, too.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

I also STILL another pair of Concords to replace to **** up pair I got Finish Line on release day. They were ****** up tremendously.

I returned them ***** with the quickness.

u know
no other person gonna pull out a ruler
to inspect patent leather height
or magnifying glass for minor flaws
i swear man yall take stuff to the extreme
yall shoe touches the dirty *** ground for gods sake :lol:
idk just think its not a big deal to trip off of

couldn't have said it better myself.

I still don’t own a pair of ‘18 concords. Came super close to copping a pair for $270 about 3 weeks ago but was unsure of a couple of things however, these are at the top of my list and hopefully I can cop a pair real soon.

Hey, listen I thought I should get these because of how good they look, but then again I'm not because I don't like the #45. I'm more enamored with the #23 than I am with the #45. If these ConcordC had the #23 then I'd get them. So I am going to wait until December to get the Bred 11's and I'm hoping they would get the 23 spacing screen printed. And of course, Black and red is my most favorite colorway on the 11's anyway.

Yeah man, that **** irks me too like NO other. A pair my Black Concords are like that, and I've tempted to sell them since I got them.

Y'all can't tell from the pics, but it's noticeable as **** in person. My other pair of Black Concords has cosmetic flaws, too.

|l|l|l|l|l|l

I also STILL another pair of Concords to replace to **** up pair I got Finish Line on release day. They were ****** up tremendously.

I returned them ***** with the quickness.

you can tell from the pics just fine.

this is why i do what i do, its harder to find a matching pair now than not. StockX really needs to start posting pics of their sneakers. Ill never buy from them until they do.

Hey, listen I thought I should get these because of how good they look, but then again I'm not because I don't like the #45. I'm more enamored with the #23 than I am with the #45. If these ConcordC had the #23 then I'd get them. So I am going to wait until December to get the Bred 11's and I'm hoping they would get the 23 spacing screen printed. And of course, Black and red is my most favorite colorway on the 11's anyway.
see you in december with your 45 breds then

you can tell from the pics just fine.

this is why i do what i do, its harder to find a matching pair now than not. StockX really needs to start posting pics of their sneakers. Ill never buy from them until they do.
How are they supposed to take pictures of “their” sneakers? they don’t have any inventory

put it this way, if i have a badly matched pair of jordans im selling them thru stockx instead of ebay. And I know Im not the only one thinking that

I think with restocks flawed pairs is probably a small percentage. I wouldnt worry about it.

Most people have bigger problems then minor defects. Losing jobs, need money, etc etc. I mean just they couldnt care less.

With stockx you have a niche group of sneaker heads buying/selling so I would guess lots of pairs are flawed pairs people are unloading.

thats not for me to figure out. no pics is a dealbreaker though and the first thing they need to do if they want to improve
It really isn't for them to figure out, you're just not their demographic. The only way they could really implement it is to have buyers approve the shoes after seeing pictures - but this would add so much extra complication to everything.

Or they would have to change their entire system around to be more like the used section of GOAT.

I admit seeing pictures of the actual pair before buying would be nice, but I understand 100% why they haven't done it.

It really isn't for them to figure out, you're just not their demographic. The only way they could really implement it is to have buyers approve the shoes after seeing pictures - but this would add so much extra complication to everything.

Or they would have to change their entire system around to be more like the used section of GOAT.

I admit seeing pictures of the actual pair before buying would be nice, but I understand 100% why they haven't done it.
like i said, stockx has its purpose lol, thats what theyre for, thats how theyre used

one of those birds you just bring home and wear out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom