Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

A379C613-F1D8-4095-B5B8-F026242D0804.jpeg
E6FDF0B1-78AD-45F6-873B-7CEB86ADCA49.jpeg
A122701A-3E93-4CBB-8BE9-2FF612883D8C.jpeg

Vs this
8BA233E7-9641-4DF9-A478-12A8EFCC10F9.jpeg

ABSOLUTELY!!

OG cut over the banana boat shape any day of the week. It always bothered me personally because I was around for the OG/2000 era. Never got used to the 2008-2015 shape

I feel you but I feel like the lower cut is closer to the OG, not this thick cut

I was told that the Concords were at this Nike HQ Preview, but photos were embargoed. What are they planning?

Last edited:
I wonder whats the wait for .? I truly believe jordan brand is coming up with a good story for these concords
I hope they’re not trying to stir up hype. People die off these shoes. An photo embargo on these is odd. They’ve kept the Orlando 10s under even tighter wraps

Some Wl82 and even some Spacejams had the exact OG height, some were higher. Some OGs had a standard height, and some were OD high on the OG too.

Right^.. The lower cut is not true to the original. The 82 and 96 XI had a very high exaggerated pl. These Concords will be spot on.

These Concords will be spot on like the 2016 Jams, Win like 82, and Win like 96. That’s exactly what we’re getting.

You guys can’t forget that they supposedly raised the mesh height which will even out the overall look of the shoe and make the PL look not as high. Think everyone should just wait on official pics at this point. I’ll admit the PL does look kinda OD high on 82s (because of the mesh thing) but expecting these Concords to correct that. 2016 Space Jams are perfect and can do no wrong in my book.

Last edited:
I will go into my storage later and take pics.

I have two pair of OG Jordan XIs size 10.5 and size 8.5. The size 8.5 has a lower patent leather cut similar to the 2011 concords. The size 10.5 has a higher patent leather cut like we seen on the space jams a couple of years ago. The original Jordan XI patent leather cut depended on your shoe size

The height on my win like 82 was OD :smh:
I think the white mesh doesn’t jive with that high of a cut. The Win Like 82s looked super bulky in hand too. I wasn’t feeling it and returned my pair. I hope the concords aren’t the same.

I was told that the Concords were at this Nike HQ Preview, but photos were embargoed. What are they planning?

I wouldn't get too excited thinking some unknown swerve is coming, though it would be great if so. But I work on the editorial side of a national media brand that covers a specific type of product. Everything is embargoed, even when everyone has seen "spy" shots of the product in question. The people who work at these companies spend a lot of time and effort coordinating marketing plans, and when they will release official images/videos.etc, and frankly in my opinion justifying their own jobs. Nike/JB has a marketing and media plan in place for these, and the people who work all day on that stuff don't want it "ruined" by people just taking photos and info from an early event and disseminating it on their own. It's obviously not even close to necessary for this particular shoe, but that is how these people think. When you get paid a salary to coordinate these things, you aren't down with just a free-for-all when it comes to putting it out there. Truly, it's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom