Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

SNKRS or bust gang we out here. After you get "purchased" on SNKRS can you go and edit the shipping speed of your order or no? If I have to do it while carting/purchasing I'll just stick to 2-day shipping.

Should I bring weapons for protection, when I go pick up my pair or expect a bidding war from the people possibly waiting in line for pairs? I can’t tell how hype or crazy Saturday is going to be at the mall.

Hopefully I can cop. Im a groomsman at a wedding on Saturday. All the groomsman got to get ready in the AirBnb early in the morning. I am going to be crouched over a laptop trying to cop a pair or two, hopefully the wifi is straight. Might need a couple pairs for the god children too.

Should I bring weapons for protection, when I go pick up my pair or expect a bidding war from the people possibly waiting in line for pairs? I can’t tell how hype or crazy Saturday is going to be at the mall.
That’s comes down to your area/neighborhood and personal preference but I don’t see these being anything like the 2011 release

i hope to see none of this
tenor.gif

When I used to camp there was some craziness out here in SD, but never needed a weapon, just be aware of your surroundings. Worst case go with a friend that has your back.

I remember camping for the Concord release, and a guy ahead of the line Copped at FTL and went down the line with a size 11 trying to slang it. Im sure he sold it that day too.

Stupid Footaction app keeps signing me out for no reason. Might want to keep a close eye on that tomorrow.

I’m starting to believe Nike holding back most of the stock for themselves. The amount of notifications I’m getting for the SNKRS app along with emails is ridiculous. I don’t remember any shoe they pushed this hard

Just now saw how to change shipping speed before ordering on SNKRS. College and finals prep is frying my brain honestly. :lol: Hopefully I'll be fast enough Saturday morning to adjust the shipping to 1-day before purchasing. Need these in hand asap. :nerd:

Just now saw how to change shipping speed before ordering on SNKRS. College and finals prep is frying my brain honestly. :lol: Hopefully I'll be fast enough Saturday morning to adjust the shipping to 1-day before purchasing. Need these in hand asap. :nerd:
what is this about? :emoji_thinking:

So my girl won the raffle in my size, but I didn't.

Fortunately finish line allows you to change the pick up person.

Just take the free 2 days shipping ....you will end up missing out tryna change the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom