Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

When the million pairs plus numbers are thrown around, does that count all the sizes together?
I'm aware we don't really know, but any speculation regarding that?

When the million pairs plus numbers are thrown around, does that count all the sizes together?
I'm aware we don't really know, but any speculation regarding that?

I saw this:

"According to info from leak account @pinoe77, there will be nearly one million pairs of "Concord" 11s in men's sizing—989,566, to be exact—with around 850,000 additional pairs spread across GS, PS, and TD sizes. For those keeping score at home, that's close to two million total pairs of "Concords" in the wild."

Found a fcfs spot. I’m out there 4am! Hopefully I secure 2 more via apps

NO WAY. NO WAY I'm getting up that early for anything besides a job or a life emergency. I got a pair during the early SNKRS drop, I put in for 4 raffles, and hopefully i grab my second pair off SNKRS.

After this,
Bred 4
Infrared 6
Bred 11
Flint 13 (COME ON MAN)
Cool Grey 11 (COME ON MAN)

Snkrs is for NYC and CHI

NDC way to control the crowd of delinquents who line up
which is actually extremely smart.

most people who keep up with releases will be able to get their pair over the next 2 months. remember there will be restocks, and ASW.

I saw this:

"According to info from leak account @pinoe77, there will be nearly one million pairs of "Concord" 11s in men's sizing—989,566, to be exact—with around 850,000 additional pairs spread across GS, PS, and TD sizes. For those keeping score at home, that's close to two million total pairs of "Concords" in the wild."
chaz michael michael nipple clap.gif

That's good news for those of us who are looking to ice a couple pairs.

LOL at LA getting everything. Only got the FOGs cause dude is a LA native. Literally somebody has to be from the city or play for a team here to get anything (Kobe, Bron, K. Dot)

Thanks man I'm hyped. Makes it convenience since I'm on vacation at DR trying to cop. Just hope my CC don't cancel for fraud. You know how they get with overseas purchases

Serious troll job SNRKS putting the "Reserve Now" button there, then when you hit it, the closest store way out in San Francisco. Nike showing LA no love this go round LOL.

Screenshot_20181207-115713_SNKRS_01.jpg

I reserved my pair at Nike Dallas almost 5 minutes after it went live. Def a good amount of pairs! 1 down, a few more to go.

PO

Where does it say u cant use coupons on 11s fa champs?
They put out a statement a while back when the cool grey lows dropped. Got mine from champs. They had the statements on the counter & they put it out online. Discounts no good for 11 anymore from the big 3 stores.

They put out a statement a while back when the cool grey lows dropped. Got mine from champs. They had the statements on the counter & they put it out online. Discounts no good for 11 anymore from the big 3 stores.
damn dats wack i was lookin fwd to 220 out da door

Back
Top Bottom