Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Forgive for asking, but how do you know for sure there is only 1 size 14 around your area?
Because this is the first time they ever said yes to my question. and there is one other store i could ask and they said no once again. Footlocker and Champs. Thats it. Unless Dicks or Ross is getting them.

I honestly couldnt believe they got the 1 pair they did.

Here's the kicker, I live in the 2nd biggest area of the state Nike itself resides in. No one cares about this here.

Because this is the first time they ever said yes to my question. and there is one other store i could ask and they said no once again. Footlocker and Champs. Thats it. Unless Dicks or Ross is getting them.

I honestly couldnt believe they got the 1 pair they did.
Road trip?

Fashion

Dt2Iz1vXQAAqo3e.jpg

Mista fash-on, that style never last long, the harder you flash harder you get flashed on

You would think Nike stores would be like starbucks in Oregon. Nope. They think we're just a bunch of whitetrash down here. The state stops at Eugene for them.

Only choose the one closest mall to me tho and only entered these raffles. Size 9.5

10M FTL - W
9M Champs - W
7M FTA - L
Shiekh raffle - L

won so many pairs, i had to turn down some. everyone should be able to eat tomorrow
Right now it’s s feast (pre release
Demand pool for a lot of stock)...like bringing a howitzer to a knife fight. Tomorrow the odds will be a bit different. Don’t get everyone’s hopes up.

Good luck with everyone going the Snkrs route tomorrow because I know that sh*t gonna crapout just like it did to me on the blk/cements 3s release

Huge supply and equally huge demand could make this just a much a crapshoot as your limited qs drops. I don’t think it will be a problem if you’re on it but I can see plenty of suprised folks getting the rug pulled out from underneath them. I wouldn’t exclusively rely on the usual suspects (footsites/SNKRS) cause that’s the first place everyone coming out of the woodwork for this drop will go.
I was thinking the same thing. If several heads double up that are sneaker enthusiasts and the demand within the non sneaker enthusiast community is increased based on hype/time of year/nostalgia, that combined with the larger presence of social media these days, this spells a recipe for pairs mostly sold out tomorrow outside of straggling sizes online and at b&m stores.
Then there will be several places that have a lot of returns which will become available for restocks plus any late/delayed shipments they get in store to push more pairs to the public.
I would assume after that you'll have to go to stockx/goat/ebay/resale route to get pairs which would be available for 30-50 over retail for awhile (size dependent) or wait for sheikh to have one of their outfit combo packs ready for 3-4 years later.

Anyone still on the waitlist?
I am on champs. Smh I shot myself in the foot I got the alert about 30 mins ago from footlocker I was upgraded off the waitlist. But didn’t click on it since I was in a Pubg match lol smh. If I don’t get access through champs ima order from svd and try and double tom.

Back
Top Bottom