Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

:smh: Sorry to hear that, im going to screenshot my reserve now...
Yea footlocker with the scumbag move lol , luckily I hit on fta anyway but I’d be heated if that was my only win and that happened , lesson learned to always screenshot my Ws

Wouldn't have bothered had I not hit on the FNL raffle, they even let me pick them up before they opened so now I won't have to waste my lunch break to get em. :smile:

20181208_093616.jpg

Might sit on em, might wear em. We'll see how I feel Monday.
damn son

I hope my leather comes close to that

edit) and that short toe box too. *trailerparkwhistle*
that pair is money

Congratulations to all that copped and were able to feast on this release! I hope y’all enjoy your pairs. I was one of those who missed out in 2011 and Although I got lucky on the shock drop, im still thrilled to have em like you guys

I hope my shoepalace order goes through. After striking out on ftl and snkrs due to cc fraud detection if I get a shipping confirmation I'll be ecstatic. Like when manually copping the 2016 black toes on ftl I won't consider it a w until I see them shipped. For now it's a possible L to me. :nerd:

That Sivas link last night was God sent.

Struck out on EVERY SITE :lol:
Don’t sleep though. Although sivas says that the order has been confirmed I have not been billed yet. And also I received an email from PayPal saying that I have pre authorized a payment to sivas and that it will be processed once they complete the order. And shout out to @KanyIZZY for being first posting the sivas link last night

Reserved 2 pair on at footlocker and when at Footaction , we’ll now my fta app won’t let me sign in the the footlocker app is telling me see alternative stores wtff I clearly won both pairs last night .. I only need one ,but that’s crazy
you just need your name and id....

Back
Top Bottom