Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Got put on waiting line on SNKRS then after a few minutes went thru. :pimp:
I’ll leave the Got em screenshot out of this post.

Didn’t hit on any of the app reserves or on foot websites this morning. How the hell am I supposed to get that 10 min headstart if I can never buy anything I want off those sites

Pics of these you NTers are posting are amazing! Can't wait to get my 2 pairs in, one from ZadehKicks and the other 2 (one is going back to the retailer) from Hibbett's and FNL. I won't wear these for a while though. I still have DS Space Jams.

69A8CAFC-6451-4883-ACE7-1079D7ABA1EE.jpeg
Christmas gift for the fam , got 5 more coming from online as well

Scalpers jumped on this release, I think that’s why they went so quick. But, for 1 hour, you had a great chance.

There were more people lined up for FCFS at footlocker than raffle winners. The footlocker in San Diego had 300 mens pairs.

Everyone should be able to get multiples if they want.

I haven’t heard any major QC issues on these yet.
only QC issue I have is the box it’s self I definitely see what people meant when saying these og boxes are cheap and fragile my box is hella beat up But it’s not the end of the world j

20181208_115425.jpg The photo doesn't do it justice but the line for these at QCM FL was crazy.

Didn't stick around long. I was just passing by hoping I could just walk in FL to see what else they have. I copped at the QCM Footlocker easily with no lines. FL dropped the ball here.
That line was for FCFS? Or did all those ppl hit on The FL app?
I certainly am not missing the slide out box at all. Also, my PL dips pretty low which I like.
9EFBCB50-7EF5-48A6-BF84-1CF73AB99EB2.jpeg

Glad you got yours. If anyone deserves a pair it’s you. Thanks for your contributions to the JB threads.
How did you cop?

My brother picked up his pair. Told me folks were lining up for the unclaimed pairs at 10:30. This **** dead for me lol

Back
Top Bottom