Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

PL is perfect
A097E25E-C743-47A5-A288-A38180E9E9B1.jpeg
nba socks necessary fa summertime

A lot of people should have success at 3

and in the future I know these apps are trash and I need to start taking pics of my confirmation. Luckily FNL let me use my e-mail

Picked up my reserve sz 13 at Footlocker at The Woodlands Mall. There were constant people coming in to pick up their pairs. People were even trying to pick up pairs that they have no reserve for and acting like they should have been on the list. Grabbed my pair and headed straight to my office nearby.

Now I am contemplating if I should make the trek to the Houston Galleria and pick up the size 11 I have on reserve at Foot Action. It all depends if I want to make that 45 minute drive and have to deal with the parking there.

Attachments

• xi.jpg
    xi.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 33
Resell already at 300 for these. SMH.

It will drop Tuesday/Wednesday when online pairs come in for people.

Slide out box represents the shiitiest era in jb history. So many layers of cardboard and plastic, it’s metaphorical, because the shoes were also cardboard and plastic. lol

The only thing really good about them was the color, so you could tell what was inside. There's been many times I thought about wearing an XI and didn't want to go through the hassle of that box.

Slide out box represents the shiitiest era in jb history. So many layers of cardboard and plastic, it’s metaphorical, because the shoes were also cardboard and plastic. lol
That's true but the box is probably the most unimportant part of it all - to me at least

Picked up my reserve sz 13 at Footlocker at The Woodlands Mall. There were constant people coming in to pick up their pairs. People were even trying to pick up pairs that they have no reserve for and acting like they should have been on the list. Grabbed my pair and headed straight to my office nearby.

Now I am contemplating if I should make the trek to the Houston Galleria and pick up the size 11 I have on reserve at Foot Action. It all depends if I want to make that 45 minute drive and have to deal with the parking there.

Do it bro

Is there any way to tell when a size on Eastbay is taken out of a cart and available to add to yours? They playing with my emotions at this point.

NT fam I have a question, ordered from BSNT.com earlier.
Wouldn’t allow me to put a state but if I put my address, city & zip code I should be okay right.? Just asking cause it’s coming from Germany

Any help.? So I won’t be anxious lmao

That line was for FCFS? Or did all those ppl hit on The FL app?

Glad you got yours. If anyone deserves a pair it’s you. Thanks for your contributions to the JB threads.
How did you cop?
Thanks! DTLR Guaranteed Tickets. They had a line to regulate traffic in the store, so it was pretty smooth. Glad I got them

Cali folks got it made. Standing outside for shoes isn't so bad when it's 70 in December instead of 27 degrees :lol:

Cosign the box being trash. FTL I went to was not allowing us to swap pairs

I just want someone to try them on and pretend they're going to run out of the store when really they're just 'testing' it out! Lol

Someone hook me up with the wrapping paper though

Back
Top Bottom