Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Picked up my pairs at FTL and Champs just before 3

Both places had pairs left from either unclaimed reservations and/or not reserved at all

Champs had at least a few sizes...FTL had several

Did anyone else that ordered on SNKRS this morning receive their shoes already? The UPS man literally just dropped mine off a second ago. That’s a first for me.

They started doing this recently depending on where you live. I couldn’t believe it at first

I have a lot of these white bumps on my pairs should I return them ?

giphy.gif

One sole on mine is bluer than the other. One 45 is crooked. One pl is slightly lower. Idk, it’s not that big of a deal to me. I’ve never gotten identical shoes. Even the 97 Cherry 12 I once owned had different mudguard heights

At least you got 3 $20 rewards to use on socks
I wait for the right time to buy socks online where it comes out to like $2-3 shipped for 6 pack of Nike dri fit socks lol
Bro... you gotta let me in when it's that time to get them socks!!!! Lmao

The only thing about buying Jordan's now is that if you in the store, they dont expect you to try on the shoes.
Or even pull em out the box for that matter.
I opened the box while in ftl today ,& the cashier was looking at me like wtf are u doing 0]. Said I was the only person so far today, who actually checked em over .

I opened the box while in ftl today ,& the cashier was looking at me like wtf are u doing 0]. Said I was the only person so far today, who actually checked em over .
It seems the way things are going, Jordan's are the shoes you need to look at. I don't hear these complaints about any other shoe..air force ones, foams, air max..etc

I remember the guy I was in line behind during the 12/11 CDP tried on both pairs of shoes and was doing set backs and jab steps with the 12s on. Then when he finally went to pay he put them on Layaway. I was :lol: at how pissed footlocker employees were

When I was at footaction earlier picking up my pairs, there mad dudes returning sesames to try and exchange for these lol. Probably thought resale was gonna be lit with them yeezys. Things are sitting at all sneaker stores near me. Store associates were dying :rofl:

Funny that a lot of the sneaker community views jays as dead but when a coveted shoe like the Concords drops, people still cop. When I picked up mine there were dudes in Air Max, Yeezy, Vapormax, Vans, etc. Wasn’t just a bunch of older dudes in retros buying pairs.

Back
Top Bottom