Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

My local villa just did a restock on these, anybody in the Milwaukee area hit em up they have plenty of pairs

20181215_131008.jpg

Got my pair in and like the SJ's last year the medial side PL is OD. They def look like a pair of spats on the medial side :lol: . Its all good tho, idgaf that much to be triggered, just an observation.

Looks like my pair from the finish line restock got “lost” in transit from UPS smh. Ordered a pair of space jams from stock x that came with a toe box that literally doesn’t bend, and visible dents, not sure how that got past their testers. Oh well at least I got one pair on RD, but really wanted to double up on this pair for obvious reasons.

Sorry to hear that. I know Stock X is trusted by many but they sent me a fake pair of Win Like 82s, so won't give them another try

Update on my pair that got lost/stolen from DHL:

Nike sent me a refund and said UPS was running a trace investigation on the package and would reach out to me about it. No idea why UPS is in charge of that investigation when it was DHL and its supposed "private company" they handed it off to that was in charge of final delivery. If they find it they'll forward them to me and recharge me. The fact that a signature was required and they were delivered anyway, with no proof of delivery visible to the customer almost guarantees they were stolen by the driver. :smh:

Pretty damn disappointed that I'm out of a pair now, and seeing all these posts on here makes it sting a little more. Nike support didn't even give me a discount code or anything, when I've seen them give them out for less. Just gotta hope to hit on a restock down the road.

Nike sent me a refund and said UPS was running a trace investigation on the package and would reach out to me about it. No idea why UPS is in charge of that investigation when it was DHL and its supposed "private company" they handed it off to that was in charge of final delivery. If they find it they'll forward them to me and recharge me. The fact that a signature was required and they were delivered anyway, with no proof of delivery visible to the customer almost guarantees they were stolen by the driver. :smh:

Pretty damn disappointed that I'm out of a pair now, and seeing all these posts on here makes it sting a little more. Nike support didn't even give me a discount code or anything, when I've seen them give them out for less. Just gotta hope to hit on a restock down the road.
you gotta ask for the code b

also i hope you gave them hell for their new boxes with the giant *** swoosh.

people know its retro xi season

on another note do you guys prefer the toe box to curve at the top a little bit on the patent leather or a toe box like david bowie bulge in labrynth like they did on the bordeaux vii retro?

Reactions: ARK
So what’s the deal on these? They all the way gone or is everywhere dried up? Been out of town for a couple weeks just getting back

Do you have a backup pair, also what size do you wear?

Wish I had extra cash id buy a 2ND pair to throw in a glass cube lit up like footlocker does em. Lol. That patent under the dim light with a lit candle bouncing off em tho.......:nerd:

0]

These are super TTS with some Nike socks. WL82s were way too big in my size. I could have 1/2 sized down on those. Concords are at the perfect fit.
Wish I had extra cash id buy a 2ND pair to throw in a glass cube lit up like footlocker does em. Lol. That patent under the dim light with a lit candle bouncing off em tho.......:nerd:

0]

I have a 2nd pair that I was going to return but I'm having second thoughts about it. I'll keep them until the last minute I can return them. I think footaction has 45 day returns. I feel like I need a spare pair of these because there is a lot of white on them.

I need these, might have to find a trace to get them. Missed because I was at work last weekend and couldn't get my reservation.

Sorry to hear that. I know Stock X is trusted by many but they sent me a fake pair of Win Like 82s, so won't give them another try
Yeah I’ve had really good experiences with StockX, I have bought multiple shoes from them but all of them have been days or weeks after RD, this was my first purchase of a shoe that came out years ago. Only benifit of the doubt I can give them is that you wouldn’t be able to tell unless you tried on the shoes, but the dents along the toe box are pretty suspect. Update UPS ran a trace on my second pair from finish line, all of a sudden I started getting tracking updates and it should be here next Tuesday. So I’m pretty happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom