Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

judging other people negatively because of what they do with sneakers that THEY bought with THEIR money is asinine. makes you look like a cornball.

how unhappy of a person are you that youd waste time sitting here belittling people over something that is absolutely none of you business?

judging other people negatively because of what they do with sneakers that THEY bought with THEIR money is asinine. makes you look like a cornball.

how unhappy of a person are you that youd waste time sitting here belittling people over something that is absolutely none of you business?

You can look the other way. My opinion bothers you that much then maybe you should reorganize your priorities.

You can look the other way. My opinion bothers you that much then maybe you should reorganize your priorities.

you can also scroll past if you dont like people doing it. take ya own advice. look the other way. you didnt have to reply. it works both ways. not just for your convenience.

youre so dang bothered by it that u took the time to belittle people about it. multiple times.

people look like ingrates? theyre insatiable? theyre thirsty? all because they want to replace the 45? get real LOL. get ya own priorities in check.

Live and let live, y’all. If you ain’t digging what other cats are doing to their kicks, don’t stress. Not like they’re doing it to yours.

Everyone has got their own opinions and preferences. Agree to disagree and let it go.

All the complaints about changing the 45 to 23 are so ridiculous and laughable. I get that people should be "grateful" that we got not only a proper concord retro for the first time since the original '95 release, but we got a retro of MJ's PE at that. But who's to say people aren't grateful? The general consensus here seems to be that while many prefer the 23 they respect and appreciate what the 45 represents. Plus, knowing JB, who's to say the next concord release will be done properly like these. If you own multiple pairs why not do a little $12 fix so that you can avoid waiting 5+ years for a potentially crappy 23 retro and already own a concord retro nearly identical to the '95 release instead?

It makes no sense to you because you’re not thinking initially. Let me break it down to you Barney style.

The shoes come as is. For a reason. You trying to change their appearance in any way is asinine. It makes you look like an ingrate and insatiable.

The thirst is real.

..and I had the ‘95 concords. Preaching about sneakers is irrelevant. I already said what you unknowingly seem to be reiterating.

19765ED1-4248-4790-89B1-96C83DACC286.gif

How about starting now, just a few hours from it technically being Christmas eve, we put a moratorium on arguing over some stupid little iron-on numbers that won’t look good either way after a couple months of wear, if that :rofl:

TO EACH HIS OWN. My favorite 11 retro release was the 2000 & 2001 when hype wasn't that huge and the feeling of getting them cuz you didn't get the originals like 6-7 years back was just amazing. Plus it was the golden years if the sneaker culture; great times, NT was a youngin. Got my Concords at a local champs (Birthday gift since my bday was in october and the release was as well). The black/red XI's i got off my uncle who had a hook up everytime from his local mom and pops; He would would get his shoes 2-3 weeks earIy. And finally, got the spacejams off a website called Fogdog.com (was like a big 5's) which no one knew about and ordered my pairs. 2006 DMP release was also dope too, a local NT'er hooked me up with a pair back on the release date. NT members back in the days definitely has each other back, was a tight, solid (Pause) community.

Yes, I remember Fogdog. That was the sleeper site. I remember ordering a pair or two from them back in the early 2000’s.

I think it’s just a classic “Always want what you cant (currently) have”.
If they did 23, no doubt ppl woulda said why didnt you make em like the space jams with the 45?
I just cant possibly dislike it enough to go through all the trouble of changing it to 23. That said, still really wanna see someone use the kit though

A few pages back someone made the change and posted pics.

I’ve actually been on this since ‘92, son. Don’t lecture me about sneaker knowledge.

Are you really that unhappy of a person, that you need to rearrange a shoe because it didn’t fit your emotional expectations? lol.

They may not be outright fakes but you’re sure altering the appearance of them to look like that.
Man y’all get personal off of GR made in China basketball shoes :rofl:

Y’all some god damn fools. Just enjoy the damn shoes and get on with your lives. Jesus Christ it’s just a shoe
Your right man, they are just shoes at the end of the day. We know that. But is this not the "forum" to be able to go overboard on the little things we want and see? We all have our lives and responsibilities. A lot of us come on here to kinda get away for a little while from the every day. The arguing I get is a little irritating but its just some shoe heads sounding off. These GR shoes actually mean a lot to many. Where else we gonna be able to talk about them? Btw, this release I def appreciate. Not complaints here. Some just want to say their opinion on things and move on. Others just want to argue. It dont take long to know which is which. But again your right, we all just need to enjoy the release.

Back
Top Bottom