Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

All shoes have defects. But I highly doubt left shoes are made in different factories then rights. They probably aren’t made in pairs but to make them in different factories doesn’t make any sense. Plus they are all made from the same specs, and it’s probably a margin for acceptable errors.
He just said the reason they do it and it makes perfect sense. Though I always suspected them being made in different factories it never dawned on me why. Now it all comes together. And its just as stupid as thought it'd be. Imagine what gets lost in translation from one factory to the other. Thats totally why one shoe can sometimes feel like an entirely different mold than the other in one pair. Because it is lol. Aside from that, the dimensions on where to cut, how much and at what point to sew and glue is the reason literally every size 14 in an air max 1 anniversary has a low left mudguard and a high right. Consistently.

You might not notice it but I do. And Im starting to realize why even buying multiple pairs to match up is futile. Because all lefts will be identical or "within that margin of error" you spoke of and the rights will all be identical or close to it. MAKING IT EVEN HARDER TO MATCH AN EVEN PAIR UP. man wtf. Now you have to hope for a flawed right and left that happen to somewhat meet in the middle. The odds of that are probably slim. George is getting upset.

Last edited:
He just said the reason they do it and it makes perfect sense. Though I always suspected them being made in different factories it never dawned on me why. Now it all comes together. And its just as stupid as thought it'd be. Imagine what gets lost in translation from one factory to the other. Thats totally why one shoe can sometimes feel like an entirely different mold than the other in one pair. Because it is lol. Aside from that, the dimensions on where to cut, how much and at what point to sew and glue is the reason literally every size 14 in an air max 1 anniversary has a low left mudguard and a high right. Consistently.

You might not notice it but I do. And Im starting to realize why even buying multiple pairs to match up is futile. Because all lefts will be identical or "within that margin of error" you spoke of and the rights will all be identical or close to it. MAKING IT EVEN HARDER TO MATCH AN EVEN PAIR UP. man wtf. Now you have to hope for a flawed right and left that happen to somewhat meet in the middle. The odds of that are probably slim. George is getting upset.

It’s all just your speculation. If it’s even true, you won’t ever get a confirmation

This is one shoe that I haven't worn immediately. I'm afraid to mess them up like I did to the 11s released in 2016. I know before I wear them that I'm going to spray some sneaker protector on them.

It makes sense from a manufacturing perspective. A production line needs to be consistent in making one particular item over and over. Repetition is key here. All the materials are all delivered to one production line as well. All right side shoe parts delivered to one production line and all left side shoe parts delivered to another production line. Everyone gets trained on their specific task for that particular shoe. No variations. It probably helps with consistency too doing the same task on the same side shoe - always rights or always lefts.

It makes sense from a manufacturing perspective. A production line needs to be consistent in making one particular item over and over. Repetition is key here. All the materials are all delivered to one production line as well. All right side shoe parts delivered to one production line and all left side shoe parts delivered to another production line. Everyone gets trained on their specific task for that particular shoe. No variations. It probably helps with consistency too doing the same task on the same side shoe - always rights or always lefts.

You guys act like they only make 1 particular shoe. They probably have at least 10 models going at once. Lmao...dead that ridiculous right shoe\left shoe factory talk. I’ve been in production assembly for 20 years. No company on the planet will split production for quality consistency or theft.

Logistics alone should be proof enough, they would have to ship right shoes and left shoes separately and bring them together at some point for ‘matching’. Nike is about paying less for production not more

Logistics alone should be proof enough, they would have to ship right shoes and left shoes separately and bring them together at some point for ‘matching’. Nike is about paying less for production not more
That 'some point' would be Memphis and they dont have to do anything evidently, because they dont. Which is my entire point. Their shoes never match up. Its thoroughly taken all of the excitement out of opening a box of new Nikes because you know theyre going to be f'd up somehow. It wasnt always like this and you can look up ebay listings of older releases for proof of that.

The only question was 'why?' and that has been answered. Now we know. Denying it is pointless. Saying its not true because it would be too stupid is giving the ceo too much credit and im sure the dumb doesnt end here. He easily could just have a personal issue with theft and is simply 'using a missile to get rid of an ant hill'. Why so eager to put it past him?

These reviews about them being narrow got me shook. Hoping for a restock but I’ll never find a 12.5 for a decent price

20181220_213000.jpg
Looking at this pic takes me back to what people were saying last year that they will not cop the win like 82's because they look too close to the concords when you can obviously see the difference!!

Wore mine for a few hours yesterday after wearing the Space Jams and these do feel like they fit a little more tts. The jams feel more spacious in the toe area to me. I feel I might have been able to do a 10 in the Jams but the 10.5 in the concords is spot on

ebay has a 10% ebay bucks promotion today and tomorrow. Who knows if they will offer another straight coupon anytime soon since they've offered a lot lately, and in my experience they don't usually offer many during the month where ebay bucks are used (which will be January). If you want the 11's you should be able to get the bonus ebay bucks and use them in January to pay for something else. If you don't want to wait this isn't that bad of a deal...

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 9.52.15 AM.png

That 'some point' would be Memphis and they dont have to do anything evidently, because they dont. Which is my entire point. Their shoes never match up. Its thoroughly taken all of the excitement out of opening a box of new Nikes because you know theyre going to be f'd up somehow. It wasnt always like this and you can look up ebay listings of older releases for proof of that.

The only question was 'why?' and that has been answered. Now we know. Denying it is pointless. Saying its not true because it would be too stupid is giving the ceo too much credit and im sure the dumb doesnt end here. He easily could just have a personal issue with theft and is simply 'using a missile to get rid of an ant hill'. Why so eager to put it past him?

:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom