Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’ll have to look at my sj’s and Cords later to compare.

I wore my Cords yesterday for only about the 5th time or so, really do love how comfortable these are. Tempted to pull the trigger on a 3rd pair.

I’m too lazy to take the space jams out I think they’re at the bottom of the stack because of the box they’re in. I’ll post some pics later if no one else does.

No doubt it always feels better payin

? Stock x ain't going send you some yellowing best ups. Or what not . So don't see your point. They sell you new in box with all accessories. So you know your getting D's shoes. If you don't know what your getting then just look at pics or don't buy
That's the thing with StockX though. You should know what you're getting but it doesn't always go down like that and with SX's never admit defeat attitude toward customers you have 2 choices. Keep what you got from them or sell them back to someone else on the SX marketplace and pass the buck. I've heard of people getting shoes that had scratches, dings or marks on them as well as incomplete packages missing accessories. Hell, there was even someone who sold a pair of DB 6's through StockX that was missing the insoles and StockX let them through and sold them to the customer that paid for them.

C5D69344-D45F-4201-84BC-EB111BD98795.jpeg
?
i blame the court for hurting those breds

Dude had no business wearing a 23 year old shoe at all. He should have known better. This is in no way in comparison to recent shoes that have blown out.

Dude had no business wearing a 23 year old shoe at all. He should have known better. This is in no way in comparison to recent shoes that have blown out.

Exactly. Unless they had been previously restored there’s no need to attempt to wear a shoe that old..period

Back
Top Bottom