Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Smh...They know we want snakeskins, Concord lows, and Space Jam lows...but instead of white leather upper, they make the snakes black, instead of a clean black upper, they add a white cement heel. Why JB? Why not make colorways you know make sense and re-release classics that are wanted and be innovative in new ones without looking like fools? Smh. I don't cosign with any of these pairs other than the Concord joints. A solid PASS for me on the other two. My 2 cents.
Perfect. Couldn't have said it any better. I'm not opposed to new colorways. Just do them right.

As for the classics, JB knows how well loved they are. It's no secret. They know the deal. 

I wouldn't be surprised if JB releases the original snakeskin low colorway. If you're gonna re-release altitude xiiis, then the navy snakeskin colorway is worthy of a re- retro. Why not?

Already have the highs , so why would i get the lows. Jordan need to release those og red/white lows
This just my opinion. I been here 6 years now, and never have people agreed on quality/durability/comfort, but I had a pair of the 2001 lows and the patent leather seemed much tougher/thicker than any mids I've owned (I have never owned a pair 2000-2001 mids I'm comparing it to recent XI retros i.e 2009 and up). It creased, but in never ripped or started to crack like it has for me on other JB releases with patent. I must mention that I ran the shoes into the ground and the patent was still pretty good on them..

Not saying that this will be the case with these. I have not owned any of the recent lows. But if it is, then there goes one reason to own both mid and low.

that looks more like an oreo 11 than a space jam 11. that being the case, concord lows are the only ones worth my trouble

With all of the customizations to shoes (normally with just a sharpie :wow:ls), why not just grab a marker (kidding but you know what I mean) and make the heel tab black?

I honestly would like to get the last 2. But these releases are getting silly. It's getting it easier and easier for me to pass.

I like the idea that they are keeping the XI in rotation with mids and lows each year...Just keep your fingers crossed they don't end up sending the XI's down the same road they sent Foamposites (Pros ~ Ones)...The green snakeskins are pushing it...

Will cop the concord and oreo-like lows only.

JB should have brought back these instead of those green things.
tired.gif

Swaggy P is wearing them right now

No he isn't...He's wearing these...Likely PE's...

Via that other site...
Though not officially a member of Jordan Brand, Nick Young wasn't going to let an opportunity to shine on one of the NBA's biggest stages pass him by without lacing up something special.

According to Lakers beat writer Dave McMenamin, Swaggy P has an Air Jordan 11 Low PE on deck for today's game. At least we think it's a PE. It could be a custom job, but it'd be extremely well done if that were the case. Young's 11 Low is white-based with purple patent overlays, gold accents and a translucent outsole.

Check out the photo below and we'll let you know if this pair actually hits the court.

View media item 710015View media item 710014

How did I know this thread would have some action right now. Came for the same Eason just saw swaggy p's joints

My bad, I was wrong. He has on PEs

But the toe and patent cut on those look :smokin

Just what I was thinking...Maybe it's a PE that JB had done up for Kobe back when he had his sneaker free agent season...Then again maybe the age wouldn't allow for NBA play...Either way looks good...

Swagy p is killing the game right now way better than all the lows coming out exept Concords

My bad, I was wrong. He has on PEs

But the toe and patent cut on those look :smokin

Just what I was thinking...Maybe it's a PE that JB had done up for Kobe back when he had his sneaker free agent season...Then again maybe the age wouldn't allow for NBA play...Either way looks good...

Yep, they look nothing like the samples as far as shape. I doubt they are newly issued PEs

But a man can dream, a man can dream

I can't wait for the concord lows and hopefully cool grey lows but if only JB would change the cement on the heal of the all black pair of lows that release in June.

I wouldn't mind these also.

He changed shoes to the 20s, so maybe he is wearing some of his own heat

But Ray Allen got on a pair of Green and Red 16s, so JB might be blessing this game wit heat

-All these theories are running through my head :lol:

No he isn't...He's wearing these...Likely PE's...

Via that other site...
Though not officially a member of Jordan Brand, Nick Young wasn't going to let an opportunity to shine on one of the NBA's biggest stages pass him by without lacing up something special.

According to Lakers beat writer Dave McMenamin, Swaggy P has an Air Jordan 11 Low PE on deck for today's game. At least we think it's a PE. It could be a custom job, but it'd be extremely well done if that were the case. Young's 11 Low is white-based with purple patent overlays, gold accents and a translucent outsole.

Check out the photo below and we'll let you know if this pair actually hits the court.
These aren't Current PE's, if they are PE's...

There's the Leather Upper... which can be debatable. That MIGHT be mesh, But...

Check out the TONGUE. There's NO Seam at the Tongue like on all of the New Retros have. It's a One Piece. And just the overall shape, along w/ the lack of blue-tinted sole, really...

Something is telling me that these are Early 00's PE's that he came up on.

Either FROM Kobe or from an Old JB Stash (Kobe & Randy Moss (for AstroTurf Games) both had PE's like this).

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. Still COLD, regardless. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom