Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Can you buy multiple pairs from different websites, like one for footlocker, one for champs, one for eastbay

So I'm in north Dakota and the mall I go to usually has about like 8 people in line max. Its like 30 people out here today

Can you buy multiple pairs from different websites, like one for footlocker, one for champs, one for eastbay

Lolol if you got the skills go for it... Ull b lucky to get one pair from one of those sites... Try them all and ur computer will melt...

Not getting these for myself but I want to surprise someone. What size should I get if that person wears a sz9 females

I'm here in delaware for business, called up a few spots. Villas did tickets earlier in the week, footlockers and champs around here are doing tickets from 6am, 7am and 8am. According to some of these employees, there is a lot of pairs they got in.

You using finish line? 

Everyone said they tricky.
yea I always get Doubles from them just have to be logged in at 7am and have something in your cart. I've missed onsome but got Baron's 2pair Men's and Gs in one cart... Got 2 pair Infrared 23 6's, and 2 pair He got game 13's. so yes Footlocker is tricky if you dont have a bot .. bt I did get Allstar Kobe 9s No bot or add to cart app.

Last edited:

yea I always get Doubles from them just have to be logged in at 7am and have something in your cart. I've missed onsome but got Baron's 2pair Men's and Gs in one cart... Got @ pair Infrared 23 6s, and 2 pair Hegotgames 13s. so yes Footlocker is tricky if you dont have a bot ..
So you put other shoes in your cart before they drop, and it helps you get the ones that are dropping at 8am?

yea I always get Doubles from them just have to be logged in at 7am and have something in your cart. I've missed onsome but got Baron's 2pair Men's and Gs in one cart... Got 2 pair Infrared 23 6's, and 2 pair He got game 13's. so yes Footlocker is tricky if you dont have a bot .. bt I did get Allstar Kobe 9s No bot or add to cart app.

Why does it help to have something in your cart? And do you just pay for whatever you had in there as well as what you actually want or do you remove it?

Back
Top Bottom