Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Got confirmation and was charged from ordering off of FNL customer support 
pimp.gif

Nike just figured, "We're tired of everyone getting at us when our website doesn't work on release day, so we'll back it up 3 hours and let everyone else crash so they can see how it feels" LOL
then have all those people crash their after lol

if you have multiple tabs open on FNL splash screens, do they refresh (and lose your spot) each time you go back to it?

Got through on finishline.com too.  First time I've ever received an error when processing payment.  Took 3 tries to submit the order.  I always use a credit card, so the other charges wont hold up funds.  Good luck to those still trying!

I got thru on FNL and got the email about the transaction from PP, but no confirmation email was sent from FNL. Am I good?

Finishline releases seem to go well for me if I only have 1 tab open on each device. Maybe having multiple FNL tabs open messes it up, idk.

Still trying on footlocker/ champs/ foot action

won't quit till it tells me everything is sold out

Last edited:
freak.. just when i got through.. i got paypal and visa card processing error. NEVER had this happen before. seems like their payment processing is overloaded. just when i was about to try paypal again, got the splash screen.

FNL loads, add to cart error, back to SPA :lol: all within a span of ~4 seconds

Last edited:
Copped a 13 for a friend off FNL. Mobile webpage ran faster than the desktop version even tho I had the desktop screen open earlier 

Back
Top Bottom