Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

roll.gif

Was on splash at 7:55, around 8:25 I reclicked the mobile link in incognito mode, took me straight to new releases, and I checked out easily.

Tried to see if it would work again, nothing.  Luck, maybe it was my turn in line, who knows, but I got through.

Last edited:
Finally got through on fnl. Still said only sizes gone were 7, 14, 15. Looked into getting a second pair after my order went through and I got booted out to the countdown again. Just happy I got my pair. Keep waiting, you'll get in eventually, my brother got in too.

Already got my confirmation email too. I can go back to sleep now.

Last edited:
Okay, I got into finishline. They still gotta lot of sizes left. I'm in the billing right now so I better not get jacked 
indifferent.gif

got through like 5 times on finishline and each time got the fail to process order and my cart was on E...now fnl says sold out

Is SP known to cancel orders? Anyone have any experience with cancelled orders or are they good for the most part?
Ordered from them several times on rd, never cancelled. I think you should be good, if you got through this morning. Especially considering this is a super gr.

I'm starting with an 18 minute waiting which is currently counting down on Champs. I hope that goes through. Based on experience, if its an hour or longer, you're screwed if the checkout time is that long.

closest i got was a ghetto SP page with none of the fixings... atc button didnt work so i wishlisted it LOL failing.

Foot Locker came in the clutch Got one Size too big but well see how they fit

Entered 119 Raffles didn't get one 

Wow was able to cop without a hitch on FNL. Added a 9.5 and checked out smoothly for the first time in a while? I guess I got through during an open pocket

got through finally on FINISHLINE but when i tried to go back in for a 2nd pair as a guest neither a newer CC or bill me later worked.

Back
Top Bottom