Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Are those paypal links people dropping legit? Has anyone gotten through with any of those that were posted?

anybody know how shoepalace confirmation emails work.my order confirmation page said order complete,my paypal payment went through with ease,got a paypal completed payment notification but no confirm email.

thoughts? (never copped from shoepalace before)

go to finishline mobile.  If you don't get these its a choice.  I got me and two friends pairs on dial up.

here to watch the crazyness of NDC go down 
laugh.gif

anybody know how shoepalace confirmation emails work.my order confirmation page said order complete,my paypal payment went through with ease,got a paypal completed payment notification but no confirm email.

thoughts? (never copped from shoepalace before)
It's legit, bought Roshes from there. I didnt get my email yet either. Let me know when you get yours! @SneakerFee  

Dudes, there are TONS of these shoes out there

THIS!! People are giving up and salty already and sites aren't even sold out. They are giving up because they have to wait for a splash page or hit add to cart multiple times? They want em but don't want to put in the work. #firstworldproblems

wooohoooooo just copped off FNL mobile finally

props to who ever suggest going private browsing on FIREFOX instead of chrome.

Took me a hour a 16min on EastBay. Thought i was gonna take a L but Eastbay comes up clutch once again.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom