Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Easy cop for me... I don't have the mids so I would love to have this one.

I could honestly care less about the icy blue soles... As long as the shoe is still white and black we good

Concord's from 2011 and no signs of yellowing at all, not even around the pods?
mean.gif
Sounds like a fake.
Sounds like you got a pair of them Jordan 11 "Taobao's".
No yellowing? Might wanna go post a legit check on those >_>
2k11 is an NBA video game. You play and "unlock" Jordan sneakers. Concord 11s are one of those pairs. I don't think they yellow on my ps3.

Sorry for the bad joke, thought this game was widely played 
smile.gif

You don't think that's a good trade homie
Unless there limited and hype isn't crazy. I think you could find them for like 220 - 200. I think you're losing, but just my IMO. Get what you like bro

Last edited:
Unless there limited and hype isn't crazy. I think you could find them for like 220 - 200. I think you're losing, but just my IMO. Get what you like bro

I was saying I would trade a pair of concord lows for the foamposite shooting stars, cause it's going to be hard for me to get the shooting stars

they do look like crap with the heavy blue tint

most if not all these pics/pairs we are seeing are from china sellers so id wait til we have official images from a legit source/retailer and see the soles. Might be the same tint or even lighter.

I like the Concords better with a tint to the sole. Looks more like the OGs.

Last edited:
Anyone know what sizes these will drop in store I haven't shopped in stores for Jordan's for years.
And also what sizes online I don't know if the bigger sizes will drop for these.

Like the previous XI Low releases, all three men's colorways dropping this year will be available in men's, gradeschool, preschool and toddler. No infant/crib.

Huh. I'm actually pretty surprised to see so many people unhappy. These look really nice to me. If any shoe can pull off a blue sole it's these (certainly not those carmines... now thats a travesty)

Hopefully folks remain unhappy. We just might have an easier time coppin...

The blue sole was purposely made to slow down yellowing. Work on my Oreos atleast.

Agree, great for ballin.

Otherwise, I don't see a real reason for pickin these up for the people who already own a pair of mids.

Back
Top Bottom