Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

ndc came in through in the clutch!!
smokin.gif

Was waiting in line for a 10.5 on NDC but it's now out of stock. Glad I was able to get my pairs on FNL earlier.

I've had that NDC out of stock message since 10:02. I was searching starting 9:55 Nike is on that bull.

Got thru on NDC for my size . Couldn't get thru because of Captcha errors and when I put my info in, the order processing wheel stopped spinning. I stayed on the page and it went thru! Wow! Hoping to get that NDC conf. Email just to soothe me a little more

Nike.com was easier to check out then when I did with FNL there was a delay throughout the whole checkout process on nike.com even made me log back into my account without it being in my cart but took less than 5 mins from the moment they went live thank you nike.com and FNL slow and late but still managed to get my size in both.

wow...annoying. OOS and i was in line pretty quick. got 11.5 need to trade for 9.5 or 10..PM ME

Copped a size 8 on NDC. Money hasn't been charged yet in paypal, still says pending but I got an order number. Doesn't look like I'm all clear yet.

congrats to everyone that copped! im about to go hit up the local spots and see what I can pull off 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom