Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I got a 10.5 on eastbay. ******* right. I had to wait over an hour after getting them into cart to checkout. Don't give up if you're on EASTBAY!! I was refreshing the page from 7 central until 8:10 then a 10.5 appeared. Got up super early and refreshed every site beginning at 7am... then got on NDC at 9. Struck out on all but eastbay seemed to honor their queue. Just received confirmation email.

DON'T GIVE UP ON EASTBAY LINE EVEN IF IT ADDS MINUTES TO YOUR TIME!!

Last edited:
Finally got the "Sold Out" Message over on NDC...

8 raffles, 2 Twitter RSVP's, and 3 attempts at glad-handing the normal Store Managers around my way all left me with a loss...

Grails since 96' as most of you know so at this point it's just a pure let down...Wanted to double cop but ended up with none...

:smh: Sorry man...I got 2/3 me and my kid...wifey missed out.

NDC CAME THROUGH FINALLY. I struck out on the yeezy foams after having them in my cart and not being able to checkout. The second release I got the OOS message.

I couldn't get the sizes to load on NDC until 10:03 and I was mad af. Went over to firefox and added them to my cart too. At 10:16 my firefox got the OOS message. So I clicked on chrome anticipating the worse but they said they were in my cart!

I was like View media item 951690

WHIPPIN DA YAM, WHIPPIN AND FLIPPIN DA YAM

You gone and screwed up, hopefully no one will hate and cancel your order

Last edited:
i woke up at 4:30 and lied there in bed thinking every site launched at 7am like nike. brain farted.
then realize that wasnt the case as i thought about it more. got to the computer at 5:40.
fnl mobile site at 7. ftl site at 7:25. NDC at 7:07.
Even though I got my sz on fnl and a friends sz at ndc. I just couldnt release that ftl one since I waited out that countdown.
now to ask a few friends if they want or throw it onto the forums here.
Damn, must have felt a rush during that.  Congrats on the pickups.

had my Imac from the beginning a long w my ipad and iphone but i did add to cart a few sec before imac and my iphone sz 8.5 went through.. imac and ipads sold out..

so that equals ..
1 raffle winning pick up for me
4 finishline orders for friends
1 NDC pick up for a friend

off to the beach i go!

lol carmines are nothing to this

srs
If you got through today you should go into the carmine release like 
pimp.gif

Wow, i was aiming for 2, one to resell one to wear, but i only got one from finish line.. oh well. i checked these forums too often. it caught me off guard when nike made me redo the captcha part. shouldve put my full attention on nikestore, not niketalk. dang, at least i know how to improve next time
true. happened to me once or twice with releases, lol.

had my Imac from the beginning a long w my ipad and iphone but i did add to cart a few sec before imac and my iphone sz 8.5 went through.. imac and ipads sold out..

so that equals ..
1 raffle winning pick up for me
4 finishline orders for friends
1 NDC pick up for a friend

off to the beach i go!
dam n here i am stressing for my 1 lol

Back
Top Bottom